Aperion Audio has announced that its ARIS wireless speaker system is now available for $499. The company claimed that ARIS is the world’s first Windows 8 certified speaker that brings hi-fi to wi-fi. This speaker allows users to listen music from any room in their home. ARIS supports Windows “Play To” feature that gives you ability to select and send music wirelessly from any Windows PC, tablet or smartphone.
ARIS wireless speaker system is also certified by DLNA. This speaker’s function can work with Apple AirPlay or Bluetooth technology. The ARIS has six internal drivers and four amplifiers that supports 100 W of audio power and a maximum SPL of 105 dB. The dimension of the wireless speaker is 6.5-inches high by 14.75-inches wide. The speaker is equipped with an adjustable and removable red steel stand that gives you set the speaker in any place at your home.
- Single-piece brushed aluminum enclosure.
- Adjustable and removable steel base.
- 100W total power.
- Six internal speakers (four powered drivers, two passive radiators).
- Three sound modes: natural, bass boost and enhanced stereo.
- Simple connection to your home network via push-button or wizard for Wi-Fi and plug-and-play for Ethernet.
- Compatible with Windows 7 Play To.
- Compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
- Works with DLNA.
| « Previous
Virgin Galactic Now Owns The SpaceShip Company 100%
| Next »
Japan And Germany To Jointly Send An Asteroid Mission In 2014