[TTJDeals] The Ultra-Premium Mac Bundle

Your take on Getting a SmartWatch?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Rate This)
Loading...Loading...

I am going to share my experience of installing Flash Player 10.1 On Android 2.2. I am using HTC Aria. The main problem i faced that is i found the Adobe Flash Player 10.1 on Android market but do not working. So i have to install the non market apps. Here is the installing process and Download link bellow.

flash_for_21.zip” this is the i have download.Click to Download the file and save the zip file on your computer and follow the instruction.

-The first step is to download flash_for_21.zip to your computer and extract the .apk file.
-Now navigate to the market and install “Apps Installer” utility to your phone or you can also open the apk through any file explorer.
-Connect your Android phone to the computer and copy .apk file to your SD card. Make sure that it is in SD card root and not in a sub folder.
-After this launch “Apps Installer” on your phone and follow the on screen instructions to install flash_for_21.apk file or go through the file explorer and install the apk file.
-After installation is complete, simply reboot your phone and You now have Flash Player 10.1 on your phone.

So this is the whole process Download and try it. And please leave a comment.

OpenFeint Is Available Now for iOS and Android

LG Tablet To Be Available
You can also press the left/right arrow key on your keyboard to go to previous/next post
  On September 20, 2010(4 years, 6 months ago.)

Recent Products

Buy Now | Compare
Buy Now | Compare
Buy Now | Compare
Buy Now | Compare
Compare

What Do You Think?

Loading Facebook Comments ...

61 Responses

1. htc aria user Says:

No it does not work. I have htc aria and is rooted. I can install the flash player but it will crash the browser everytime i try to open it. So flash 10.1 does not run in htc aria.

Posted on October 21st, 2010 at 8:38 PM

2. Asif2BD Says:

It Works for sure. i personally know, the writter of this post has Aria and he tested and shown me its working. It crash sometime, but we tested some flash game. Make sure the file permission or link is upto date. Run it from SD Card.

Posted on October 21st, 2010 at 8:43 PM

3. burnzboy2 Says:

I have the Aria with 2.2 Froyo and did this method. I rebooted, which listed it in my apps. Every time I open the browser it tries to load Google (my homepage) and then closes. I’ve tried other websites also. This does NOT work.

Posted on November 16th, 2010 at 11:30 PM

4. YKNOTUS Says:

I tried this on my rooted eris running kaos froyo. Said it installed but did not work. Also did not appear in my apps. To make things worse, until I found a way to install, it kept force closing my browsers. If there is a fix for this I would love to see it. I am not very tech savvy, so please keep it simple.

Posted on December 5th, 2010 at 12:16 AM

5. Bob Says:

Hi, tried on San Francisco (zte blade) and while flash works, it also keeps crashing the browser. I take it, that this is the flash and not any settings i have missed

Posted on December 10th, 2010 at 9:57 PM

6. Richard Says:

This does not work on HTC Legend 2.2

Posted on January 2nd, 2011 at 11:39 AM

7. Nazzy4u Says:

no it does not work on samsung galaxy europa….. the webpage with flash still shows old message that flashi s not supported

Posted on January 19th, 2011 at 7:53 PM

8. Starrr Says:

Yes, same here. Loaded 10.1 successfully on my g3 MyTouch…now I have no internet! LOL! Opens, then immediately closes, my browsers.

Posted on January 27th, 2011 at 7:22 PM

9. Moises Orengo Says:

I was able to installed but didn’t work on mytouch 3g. thanks anyways. -MO

Posted on January 29th, 2011 at 3:03 PM

10. Versil1 Says:

same here…I was able to install flash player successfully but site I’m accessing stills instructs me install a flash player…samsung galaxy 5

Posted on February 6th, 2011 at 5:41 AM

11. Versil1 Says:

Posted on February 6th, 2011 at 5:41 AM

12. Kommissar Says:

it did for me…

Posted on February 10th, 2011 at 10:24 AM

13. Justice Says:

Wonderful works on upgraded Wildfire on Froyo. very happy bunny. Cheers mate

Posted on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:57 AM

14. Nescentes Says:

OOut, I thought hat J was the only with the same problem. I have ZTE Blade rooted and when I installed it, the same problem arose. At first my telephone did not want to open but afterwards it was just crashing the browser. Greetings from Greece.

Posted on February 26th, 2011 at 7:08 AM

15. No1jun Says:

does not work on wildfire :@

Posted on February 26th, 2011 at 5:55 PM

16. Mik1972ie Says:

excellent works on tesco htc wildfire!!! thanks!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2011 at 12:03 PM

17. Jumgle99 Says:

thank you man, it worked….thanks brother

Posted on March 7th, 2011 at 4:01 AM

18. Loushphr06 Says:

I followed all the steps and it still installed on my LG vortex phone but it won’t open.

Posted on March 21st, 2011 at 4:39 AM

19. Loushphr06 Says:

Posted on March 21st, 2011 at 4:39 AM

20. Jemisir Says:

I install this on my Galaxy Ace to be able to watch BBC iplayer but it didn’t work.

Posted on March 27th, 2011 at 10:16 AM

21. Djcamdog Says:

I have an LG Optimus V, the least expensive and least powerful android 2.2.1 phone on the market. I had no problems installing flash according to your instructions. Thanks very much.

Posted on April 12th, 2011 at 4:15 AM

22. Mraspirator Says:

not working on wildfire !!!! :@ :@ :@ browser keeps crashing

Posted on April 20th, 2011 at 6:14 AM

23. donald Says:

Thank you worked beautifully and painless.

Posted on April 23rd, 2011 at 5:11 AM

24. John Says:

I followed the instruction to the letter but it doesn’t work on my Wildfire…anything requiring Flashmedia player still tells me to go to the Android marketplace but, of course, it isn’t there. Glad that the information worked for some of you.
    john

Posted on April 26th, 2011 at 6:50 PM

25. Bulldozer Says:

Tried it on my Rooted Aria with 2.2 with no results. Followed the instructions carefully and sadly I still can’t watch videos or see flash based websites work the way they are supposed to.

Posted on April 30th, 2011 at 3:38 PM

26. suomalainen Says:

“the application was not installed” :S

Posted on May 7th, 2011 at 7:24 PM

27. suomalainen Says:

“the application was not installed” :S

Posted on May 7th, 2011 at 7:24 PM

28. Fulvy Says:

I’ve managed to install it and can see it on my Wildfire but I have noticed it does not appear in my list of apps. I can only see it through settings under manage apps but everything is greyed out. I have the same problem as you for flash media where it tells me to go to Android marketplace. I’m wondering if it is blocked/locked in some way? Can anyone shed light on this?

Posted on May 9th, 2011 at 4:58 PM

29. Bob Says:

ive installed on wildfire 2.2 but no luck

Posted on May 13th, 2011 at 4:02 PM

30. Rachelbooth06 Says:

great I installed on my wildfire and it works :)

Posted on May 22nd, 2011 at 8:55 PM

31. Jin Joker Says:

Installation been success but the app not view on my phone. Still not working on samsung galaxy mini Android 2.2(model:GT-S5570).Still can’t to play texas holdem poker in facebook(note:plz update your Flash Player)

plzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2011 at 6:49 AM

32. Steven Says:

I’ve got an LG Optimus E720 “Chic” that’s on the Bell Mobility network.  It’s an Android 2.2.  I followed the instructions.  No success.  Maybe if I had a data plan, it would work but on Wifi, it certainly does not.

Posted on June 7th, 2011 at 2:09 AM

33. Calucifer Says:

Good work in Htc Legend with Froyo

Posted on June 8th, 2011 at 5:46 AM

34. rais Says:

thanks for your info

regards,
    AR

Posted on June 9th, 2011 at 1:53 AM

35. Mitblue Says:

thanking you in anticipation very very much good job man
    again thanx

Posted on June 9th, 2011 at 8:37 AM

36. Shane Says:

I too have a rooted Aria and I read on other websites that the Aria’s processor is not compatible with Adobe’s flash 10. Maby that’s why you had no luck with it

Posted on June 10th, 2011 at 10:13 PM

37. Ayushfulzele Says:

i have galaxy fit android 2.2.1 have installed flash player and play car town on facebook in dolphin browser HD .
     the galaxy fit is much simmilar to galaxy mini

Posted on June 11th, 2011 at 2:47 PM

38. Arjun Shah1993 Says:

works gr8 on my Acer E310 liquid mini….thnk u so much….

Posted on June 19th, 2011 at 7:52 AM

39. Dory Says:

THANKS. WORK PERFECT ON MY UNROOTED HTC ARIA 2.2 !

Posted on June 21st, 2011 at 1:34 AM

40. TrippleAAA Says:

I can’t get chatango if u can help me u can contact me @ trippleaaab6@gmail.com thanx!

Posted on June 22nd, 2011 at 9:29 PM

41. mahmoud hamed Says:

thank u really for helping us this the right way to setup the flash player thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Posted on June 25th, 2011 at 4:57 PM

42. R Deguzman2088 Says:

got htc wildfire and followed the instructions and it doesnt work. adobe flash player is installed but it does not show up in apps page. please help

Posted on July 5th, 2011 at 10:26 PM

43. Hinesch1 Says:

I performed the process on my Samsung Transform and it was installed and appears in the applications downloaded but sites still say its missing :-(

Posted on July 11th, 2011 at 12:11 AM

44. Vmgarg Says:

Installed successfully. (Thanks for that, earlier it was not even getting installed.)
    But it’s not working. What could I be missing, Any Help Please !!
    My device is VT-100

Posted on July 14th, 2011 at 8:00 AM

45. Víctor Veintemillas Says:

thank you sooooomuch. I’ve got a samsung galaxy mini and I could not get the flash player through the market because they had already gone to the 10.3 version. I tried downloading it from another webpage but it DID NOT WORK. I was about to start a game of russian roulette until i die but I followed your link and worked I am so grate ful thank you again you save me from a heart atack

Posted on July 14th, 2011 at 12:00 PM

46. sanjio Says:

This was a very informative article.  Unfortunately, it did not work for me when I tried to install 10.1 on my android 2.2 tablet.  I am not sure why but I will keep searching and trying.  Thank you for at least giving me hope that a solution is out there for me.  Sanjio stm007@hotmail.com

Posted on July 17th, 2011 at 9:01 AM

47. Lionheart408 Says:

I have same phone. HTC aria but have tried n failed to get flash. It just disconnect web once it loads …plz help

Posted on August 17th, 2011 at 5:17 AM

48. Sonyaphotos27 Says:

Thank you thank you soooooooooo much i been trying for monthsssssssss for my Irobot !! nothing work this works so easy than you!!!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2011 at 8:56 PM

49. Anonymous Says:

Won’t work on a ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco – need ARM7 and above processor apparentlt

Posted on September 17th, 2011 at 9:50 PM

50. Vietphap2 Says:

It doesn’t work on my fone sam sung Galaxy mini.i don’t known why though i already installed it successfully.Pls help me!tkss!

Posted on September 26th, 2011 at 4:21 PM

51. Aliformanite72 Says:

installed but app still not working

Posted on September 26th, 2011 at 8:43 PM

52. DC Says:

Used the download link from the article, transferred  the apk file on SD card, but not in the root folder (somewhere in /download), installed it as described above, rebooted the phone an works just fine (my config: Android 2.2 / HTC Wildfire)

Posted on October 9th, 2011 at 4:53 PM

53. Luis Calderon Says:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 4th, 2011 at 11:49 PM

54. Swamy Mnipal Says:

Hi how did u install ..? but i tried but i am not able to make it work

Posted on December 5th, 2011 at 10:17 AM

55. Guest Says:

I tried this on my android 2.2 tablet and the install worked just fine, but am having issues with the browser now. Every time I go to a page that has flash media the page loads half way then closes on its own… Had to uninstall to get browser working again… any suggestions??

Posted on December 7th, 2011 at 9:40 PM

56. mekj 4 ever Says:

my phone is samsung galaxy mini and i have installed it and i tried to open it the it say this process can not be opened please help me i need your help

Posted on December 25th, 2011 at 12:20 PM

57. Soich Says:

Thank you! Good work.  My device is ZTE V9+

Posted on January 4th, 2012 at 4:39 PM

58. Saulo Says:

E funciona msm ?

Posted on February 10th, 2012 at 3:44 PM

59. Cbndnl Says:

installed on my ZTE Blade and when i try to open a flash website it close the browser

Posted on February 24th, 2012 at 3:59 PM

60. Pacminik Says:

HTC DREAM / G1 rooted with Cyanogen mod 6 and android 2.2.1 works perfectly.
    Greatings to the author.

Posted on April 21st, 2012 at 3:22 AM

61. Suraj Gudala Says:

hai this is suraj.using htc wildfire.i did everything u said but it is failure.please tell me how to flash my phone

Posted on August 24th, 2012 at 2:57 PM