A new application has come for the iOS and android device owners named as Tango.It allows the “two groups” to video call each other or share what they see with the person on the other side of the line.
Video calls are free and you can use either 3G/4G or WiFi network for data. The application will work even on phones that don’t have a front-facing camera, allowing users to only share what they see.
• Free video calling to your friends and family around the world, wherever you are
• Call between iPhone and other smartphones on 3G and Wi-Fi
• Populates Tango Contacts automatically from existing phone contact list
• Invite friends and others by e-mail or text
• Switch cameras and swap screens to show what is around you
• Move between video to audio and back to video
• Simple and easy to use
• Create an account in less than five seconds – New profile not required
It’s easy to turn video on and off during a Tango call. And in terms of a contact list, the application will populate it from your existing address book…
And that’s about it. If you want to take and make video calls with other Android/iPhone 4 users, download Tango. AppStore link is below, while Android smartphone owners will have to search for Tango in the Android Market.
Download Tango from here.
Click On Adds To Buy iPhones
Click On Adds To Buy Android Phones
| « Previous
Acer Aspire One D255 Upgrade
| Next »
Checkout:Best Winterboard themes For iPhone/ iPod Touch