Audio-Technica ATH-M50 is a professional studio headphone with a star fan following base which includes GRAMMY winning engineers and producers (George Massenburg, Frank Filipetti, Al Schmitt and Ed Cherney). It has special power handling and very high SPL (Sound pressure level) handling capabilities. The headphone’s notable feature is its proprietary large aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra efficient signal transfer. This headphone is specially designed for the professional monitoring and mixing.
The studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini-plug with included screw-on 1/4″ adapter.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones is now available at Amazon for $152.73 (Special Offers Price), $199 (Normal Price).
George Massenburg said “A-T has raised the bar once again, this time with the new M50 headphones, and this time they’ve raised it quite a bit. Already these phones are by far the favorite in our studio.”
If you want to know all comments of this headphone’s, you can see Audio-Technica link.
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing.
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems.
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation.
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions.
- Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on 1/4″ adapter.
- TYPE: Closed-back dynamic
- DRIVER DIAMETER: 45 mm
- MAGNET: Neodymium
- VOICE COIL: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 15 – 28,000 Hz
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 99 dB
- IMPEDANCE: 38 ohms
- WEIGHT: 284 g (10 oz) without cable and connector
- CABLE: 1.2 – 3.0 m (3.9′ – 9.8′) Coiled, OFC litz wire
- CONNECTOR: Gold-plated stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter
- ACCESSORY INCLUDED: Protective pouch
What’s in the Box
- ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones.
- Protective pouch.
- 1/4″ screw-on stereo plug adapter.
- Warranty card.
You can buy this headphones from Audio-Technica for $199
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
NCESSE Announces Student Spaceflight Experiment Program For 2012-2013
| Next »
Warren Buffet Says Error By Yahoo’s CEO Is Unacceptable