Genius has released a wireless laser mouse called Traveler 9010LS. The mouse uses sensitive DarkEye technology that ensures performance and comfort. Unlike traditional mouse, this mouse has four buttons that are suitable for both left and right handed people. This mouse works on virtually any surface, including glass and marble.
Genius Traveler 9010L mouse has a 2.4GHz USB pico receiver, and works from up to 15 meters distance. The Traveler 9010L mouse has a four-button design and its adjustable dpi button allows users to switch the dpi to three different levels: 800/1200/1600.
- 2.4GHz 4-button wireless laser mouse.
- Precision 1600 dpi laser engine.
- Powerful laser tracking works on clear glass surfaces.
- Double injection grip gives you extra comfort.
- Contoured shape is suitable for either hand.
- Convenient battery compartment design for AA or AAA battery.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS wireless laser mouse is now available in U.S. and Canada.
| « Previous
Poland Starts Building World’s Thinnest House. It’s Size Is …
| Next »
American Airlines To Equip Flight Attendants With Galaxy Note