OWC has released its Mercury Electra MAX 3G SSD. It is a 960GB internal 2.5-inch solid-state drive (SSD) which supports Windows, Mac and other OS. This SSD can deliver the highest transfer speed, endurance, and performance till date, because latest SandForce 2181 Processor and DuraClass technology has been used for making it. The Mercury Electra MAX 3G SSD is available at Macsales for $1,269.99.
This high speed SATA drive promises to deliver better performance with read speeds of up to 254 MBps, write speeds of 250 MBps. The OWC 960GB Mercury Electra MAX 3G SSD is designed and built in the U.S. from domestic and imported parts and backed by a three year warranty.
- DuraWrite extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD.
- Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use.
- Intelligent “Recycling” for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted.
- RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup.
- Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life.
If you want to know more about SSD, then read our guide for the same.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Genius Launches EasyPen M610XA Graphics Design Tablet
| Next »
Apple Bags A Patent For Inductive Charging Dock