SwirlyMessage is synonymous with SMS, MMS and SwirlyNet messaging on the iPad 3G and it’seasy to use and contains numerous features from basic sending and reception of SMSes to the killer feature: send and receive SMS and MMS for free to and from friends within SwirlyNet. SwirlyMessage for iPad 3G is the follow up of the popular SwirlyMMS for the iPhone and it is a complete re-write, bottom up, of SwirlyMMS to fully utilize the power of the iPad with its large screen and different form factor………….
SwirlyMessages has been conceived for 3G iPad models, although a similar version of the app is also available for the iPhone in case the default iPhone messaging system doesn’t satisfy you and SwirlyMessages the free jailbreak App that lets you send SMS and MMS right from your iPad 3G is supported for the iPad 2, which means you can send SMS and MMS from your iPad 2 3G model. The app is available through Cydia and it works on the iPad 2 3G too as long as you are ready to jailbreak it first using JailbreakMe 3.0. There are various app versions, that are either available for free or priced up to $12.00, depending on what you’re expecting the app to do. In case you happen to enjoy the app then you may want to check out SwirlyMMSv2 which will also work on the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and the original iPhone.
- Send and receive SMSes
- Send and receive MMSes consisting of pictures, video, audio, text … just about anything actually
- Send SMS & MMS messages for free to your SwirlyMessage and SwirlyMMS² friends via SwirlyNet
- 3gp video encoding
- Built-in voice recorder.
- Save received audio clips (mp3, amr, caf, etc) as a SwirlyMessage alert sound.
- All messages are backed-up by iTunes
- Customize the message alert sounds to any sound of your choice.
- Visual feedback on delivery status
- Attach a signature of your choice to every message you send.
- Attach your current GPS location automatically to the messages you send.
- When receiving a GPS location, it can be viewed in Google Maps.
- Save your draft messages to the Drafts folder.
- Built-in media viewer
- Animated GIFs
- User controlled resizing of sent pictures
- UserAgent emulation (pretend being one of: SwirlyMMS iPhone, Apple iPhone, Motorola V360, Nokia N73, Nokia N95, SonyEricsson W800i, and Samsung Black Jack 2
- Separate folders for received (Inbox), sent (Sent), queued (Outbox), erased (Trash) and Draft messages
- MMS settings wizard, which allows for automatic configuration of your MMS settings.
- Possibility to receive automatic OTA (Over The Air) settings (More info here…).
- Up to 50 different media parts when composing a new message
- Up to 50 different media parts in a received message
Address book integration
- Possibility to browse the iPad file system and include any file when composing a new message
- Possibility to save individual message media parts anywhere on the iPad file system
- Reply to sender, or forward the message
- Send to multiple recipients
- Save a message media part image to your camera roll and view it with the Photo or Camera application
- When composing an message with several media parts, you can easily rearrange and remove any part.
- Send and receive native SMS
- Send and receive native MMS
- Instant reply
- Delivery notifications – SMS
- Delivery notifications MMS
- Zero-charge SwirlyNet messaging
- No ads
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Nyko Zoom gives For Kinect users Coming on This August 23
| Next »
Microsoft Brings Explorer Touch Mouse