Fedora 14 is a open source oparating system.Fedora is available for download with Amazon EC2 support,faster boot-times,EG downloads, the MeeGo for Netbooks UI stack, improved debugging, and a new Spice virtualization desktop framework…….
Fedora is a Linux-based operating system, a collection of software that makes your computer run. You can use Fedora in addition to, or instead of, other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows™ or Mac OS X™. The Fedora operating system is completely free of cost for you to enjoy and share.The Fedora Project is the name of a worldwide community of people who love, use, and build free software from around the globe. We want to lead in the creation and spread of free code and content by working together as a community. Fedora is sponsored by Red Hat, the world’s most trusted provider of open source technology. Red Hat invests in Fedora to encourage collaboration and incubate innovative new free software technologies.
Fedora 14 includes several new features for developers, system administrators and open source enthusiasts including:
- Framework software for Spice, a rapidly advancing infrastructure for desktop virtualization
- New debugging features for developers, such as support for dynamic/unplanned memory usage tracking and faster launch thanks to pre-generated indexes
- Powerful remote and out-of-band management capabilities with Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) support
- Updated tech preview of the GNOME shell environment, part of the upcoming GNOME 3.0 release
- A subset of new and innovative software from the MeeGo™ community for an enhanced experience on netbooks and small devices
- OpenSCAP, an open-source framework for the Security Content Automation Protocol, which provides a framework and approach to maintaining system security backed by NIST standards
- Support for emergent programming languages like D, and refreshed versions of popular languages such as Python 2.7, Erlang R14, and the Rakudo Star implementation of Perl
Download Fedora 14 :HERE
| « Previous
TubeOrganizer 1.1 for iOS Devices Has Released
| Next »
Comex’s Tweet:iOS 4.2 Jailbreak May Be Delayed