This time Alice Dev Team came up with their long tested Spy Cam App. It will transform your MacBook Laptop to a surveillance camera. Here is more details, feature list, how-to and even free promo code for lucky readers.
What is Spy Cam?
Spy Cam is your own personal spy! The perfect application for private video-surveillance. With Spy Cam, turn your Mac into a surveillance camera. If anyone sticks their nose in your computer and private life… catch them in the act!
Spy Cam is an easy to use app. It automatically records video clips with your Mac’s built-in camera. If you have a Dropbox account, Spy Cam will save the videos there in real time. Now you’ll see who is snooping in your Mac, or looking through your things, from anywhere in the world!
Price & Product Link:
Its only $9.99 USD in Mac App Store, and we also have 3 promo code for our lucky reader( Read till the end)
App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id438924363
♦ Automatically records videos (including sound) in 320×240 format.
♦ Can be set up in 1 minute, all ready to go.
♦ Choose the recording interval you prefer: every 1/3/5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes.
♦ Set the video clip length: 5/10/15/20/30/60 seconds.
♦ Optimally compresses videos, and saves hard drive space.
♦ Uses few resources, so it doesn’t load your Mac much.
♦ Has a user-friendly interface.
♦ Obeys a single master: you only need to password-protect it.
♦ Doesn’t interfere with other auto-launch apps.
♦ Automatically sends videos to your Dropbox account.
♦ Works quickly, silently, covertly.
♦ Costs 10 times less than a conventional video surveillance system!
– If your Mac gets stolen, a video of the thief will be sent to your Dropbox account. The thief will then end up at the police station.
– If important documents vanish from your computer, you’ll be able to easily find out who used your Mac that day and catch the culprit.
– You’ll be able to know what people in your household or office say about you when you’re not there. You are curious, aren’t you?
– You’ll be able to check if your child turned the computer on without permission.
– You’ll have proof that those you trusted look through your computer or things when you’re gone.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
How to Use?
Using is super easy.
1. Get Spy Cam from Mac App Store
2. Run Spy Cam, activate it.
3. Set the preference to suit your needs.
4. You could run it completely in stealth mode and save the video directly to your Dropbox so you could see it from any where.
5. Dont forget to pass lick your Spy Cam, so none could access or change the seeting.
We have 3 promo code for our readers. Rule is very easy. Just retweet this article or share with your Facebook friend and comment here with your user name. And please follow us so we could send you Direct message.
More Promo Code & More Giveaway @ TheTechJournal.com
Check Our Guide How to Use iTune Promo Code to Get Apps for Free
| « Previous
Google Revamps YouTube – Fresh Look, More Channels
| Next »
Apple Grabs 10.8 Percent US Cellphone Users