The Motorola Droid X 2 has been spotted countless of times in the wild and official at $200: launching online May 19th, in stores May 26th. This is a 4.3-inch Android (2.2, to be upgraded to 2.3) smartphone with a qHD screen resolution and a dual-core 1GHz processor, also 8 megapixel camera with continuous autofocus and HD video recording graces the back……….
Verizon Wireless and Motorola Mobility Inc. announced the second-generation DROID X2 by Motorola, designed for the consumer who does everything on their smartphone. Fly through the Web with the DROID X2, which boasts Verizon Wireless‘ first dual-core 1 GHz processor for fast webpage loading and Adobe Flash Player, allowing Verizon Wireless customers to experience rich content online. The 4.3-inch scratch-resistant and anti-reflective qHD display delivers a sharp, clear view ideal for watching movies, typing emails and playing your favorite games. Never miss a moment using the 8-megapixel camera with continuous autofocus and stunning HD video capture. Use the new Gallery app to view, tag and post photos on sites like Flickr and Facebook, all from one place. The DROID X2 will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com on May 19 and in Verizon Wireless Communication Stores on May 26 for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. DROID X2 customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a smartphone data package. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 for monthly access and an unlimited smartphone data plan is $29.99 for monthly access.
- Powered by Android 2.2, to be updated to Android 2.3
- Mirror Mode allows you to view and share your photos, videos and downloaded movies on a larger TV via HDMI output
- Enterprise-ready with security and IT-grade policies, allowing you to use your DROID X2 for work and play
- Support for GoogleMobile Services, including Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Google Search and Google Maps, as well as access to more than 200,000 apps available to download from Android Market
- Mobile Hotspot capability, allowing you to share your 3G connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard featuring SWYPE technology for quick and easy typing of messages and emails
Droid X2 vs. the original Droid X:
Droid X2 vs. Droid Incredible 2:
| « Previous
KDDI Android-based INFOBAR A01 Smartphone
| Next »
Brainchild Kineo Tablet With GlobalSYNC