The Burst combines 4G LTE speed with a 1.2 GHz Scorpion processor and it runs on Android OS.
Pantech Burst is the first 4G LTE device from Pantech in AT&T’s device portfolio. The Burst combines 4G LTE speed with a 1.2 GHz Scorpion processor and it runs on Android OS. Burst’s full touch 4-inch Super AMOLED display allows for comfortable browsing and a more vibrant multimedia viewing experience when streaming content or viewing movies on the device.
The Burst has two cameras, one front-facing and one rear-facing. The rear-facing camera can take 5 megapixel pictures and it also features 4x digital zoom, auto focus and a LED flash to ensure picture quality even during low light. The front-facing camera takes 2 megapixel photos with a fixed focus lens that can be used for video chat. As for video quality, the Pantech Burst is also capable of 720p (high definition) recording, so you’ll always be able to capture the events in HD.
The fast 1.2 GHz dual-core Scorpion processor in tandem with the Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system will quickly move through apps and advanced games. Also, by using the Android platform, you will have access to tens of thousands of apps currently available for the Android Market.
Other features include Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, microSD memory expansion (up to 32 GB card), music player, USB connectivity, earSmart Advanced Voice processor to improve call clarity & sound quality, onscreen QWERTY keyboard, full web browsing capability with html and Flash and access to mobile email (POP3/IMAP, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Gmail).
Pantech Burst 4G Android Phone, Ruby Red (AT&T) is now available at Amazon for $0.01 (Price varies based on service type)
- Ultra-fast 4G LTE connectivity 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ (with enhanced backhaul) or LTE, where available
- Wireless Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals and includes stereo audio streaming.
- Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread)
- Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps.
- Pre-loaded Android apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar (Google or Corporate), Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, News & Weather, Phone, Settings, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube.
- Google applications: Gmail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Places, Google Talk.
- Google Maps Navigation with spoken turn-by-turn directions showing real-time traffic and 360° views of the destination.
|Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Full HTML browser (Webkit 5) with Adobe Flash Support
- Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as personal e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor
- 4.0-inch touchscreen display (480×800 pixels)
- MicroUSB port
- Removable battery
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 1 GB RAM for improved multitasking.
- 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus.
- Capture video in HD 720p resolution
- Front-facing VGA camera for video chats.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264, H.263, WMV
- Wirelessly stream content using Net Media to your DLNA-compatible TV.
- Visual Voice Mail enables you to delete, reply, and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages or voice instructions.
- Task Manager enables you to check and end applications in order of use to enhance your phone’s efficiency.
You can also buy this product from AT&T for $399.99
| « Previous
Intel’s Quad-Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor For Less Than $300
| Next »
‘Eyes-free’ Texting Introduced By BrailleTouch For The Visually Impaired
You can also press the left/right arrow key on your keyboard to go to previous/next post