Do you like games with thrilling conspiracy plots? Are you a fan of first-person games? Do stealth action-adventure games attract you a lot? If yes, then I have a good news for you. Dishonored, to be released this October, will satisfy your needs and will give you enough stimulation to make you love it.
Story and Location Setup
Corvo Attano is the name of the lead character of Dishonored, who serve as the bodyguard of the Empress herself. Covo is not only the master of stealth and combat, but he also possesses magnificent supernatural powers. A conspiracy rose against him and he got dishonorably discharged from his position. Covo turns into an infamous assassin to seek out revenge. Can he be able to unveil the truth behind the conspiracy? This is the story of Dishonored. The game plot uses the Industrial location setup of Dunwall, based on the design of London and Edinburgh in the early 1900.
Features and Gameplay
- The game uses Unreal Engine 3 which is already renowned for its smooth 3D graphics design.
- The trailers revealed reality based environment design. From the looks, the game seems to have one of the best environmental settings ever.
- Players will control the game from a first-person perspective.
- The main gameplay focuses on stealth action.
- There are lots of cool gadgets that not only help in action but also enrich tactical movements and use of magic.
- There is a central hub in the game – a pub where Covo can meet his allied, receive gadgets, briefings, plan for missions and so on.
- The game also features RPG elements such as character upgrades, moral choices etc.
- An interesting feature of the game is that the players can finish missions completing objectives without killing anyone, even the bosses.
- Magical elements is more immense than it is in other games. These can be upgraded and new abilities can be unlocked.
- Players can able to see through walls by using Dark Vision.
- Features like “wind blast” or “shadow kill” are also included.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- CPU: 3.0 GHz dual core or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- HDD space: 9 GB hard drive space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForceGTX 460 512MB or ATI Radeon HD 5850 512MB, NVIDIA GeForceGTX 460 768MB or ATI Radeon HD 5850 768MB
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible sound card
Development and Release
The game is developed by Arkane Studios. But, the publishing rights are in the hands of Bethesda Softworks. Game levels are designed by Ricardo Barel, Harvey Smith, and Raphaël Colantonio. Sound tracks and music are composed by Daniel Licht. Dishonored is scheduled to be released in Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3,and Xbox 360 on October 9 in USA, on October 11 in Australia and Japan, and on October 12 in EU region.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Aakash 2 Tablet To Hit Indian Retailers In October For $35 Only
| Next »
ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720: World’s Thinnest External Hard Drive