GTMax a well known mobile accessories manufacturer has bring a new product the Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter. With this you can Charge, can Control Music and Hands-Free Calling Car Kit + 3yr Warranty for LG, Nokia, Sanyo, HTC, Google, T-Mobile, Motorola, Samsung, Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Make and Receive Calls on your Phone Hands-Free while driving!
- Play Music from your phone through car speakers
- DC Stabilizer, Flexible Neck and Fully Articulating Head Provides a Perfect Fit in Nearly ANY Car
- Equip with 1 USB Charging Port. Music / Volumn Control. 3.5mm jack for MP3 without bluetooth function (only works as fm Transmitter)
- Includes 3 year warranty from seller
Wirelessly play music from Bluetooth device to car speakers
Stream music directly from Bluetooth enabled device via FM frequencies to your car stereo. Enhanced Bluetooth and FM chip-sets deliver high music fidelity.
Make and Receive Calls on Phone Hands-Free while driving! When calls come in, music will pause and transmitter will automatically switch to call mode. Once call ends, music resumes. All of this completely Hands-free!
Dual Mic for enhanced noise cancelling during calls.
Flexible Neck and Fully Articulating Head
1 USB Charging Port
Built in Music/Volume Control(for remote play, pause, fast-forward, and volume control).
3.5mm jack for devices without Bluetooth capability (only works as FM Transmitter)
| « Previous
Gmail For Android App v2.3.5 Updates
| Next »
MSI Preparing To Release A New Generation GE620DX Gaming Notebook