21K Runner is a very useful health & fitness app that can train you for a half marathon. This app is developed by Heavy Duty Apps. This premium app is free at App Store for a limited time (down from the usual $3.99). If you able to run 10K, you can try this app to reach 21K.
21K Runner is a wonderful 1/2 Marathon training app that guides & motivates you to reach your goal. However, the app is intended for those only, who can “run a 10K”. That means, this app can train you to be a marathon runner, only if you are halfway through it.
21K Runner will get you in shape with an awesome training program. According to the program, you need to use this app for 12 weeks. Just put your headphones, play your favorites music, and follow the instructions. The program will have a slow start. Your workout routines will increase gradually, as you move forward with the program.
This app allows you to share your progress with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, or email. You can also join the app’s dedicated Facebook forum and talk to other runners.
This promotional offer is valid for a day only. So grab it, if you are interested.
12 Week running program:
– from 10K to 21K
– alternating walks and runs
– starts easy and slowly increases the runs
– audio coach tells you when to walk / run
– works with the screen locked (dark)
– repeat workouts when you want
– audio Coach can be voice, beeps, or both
– continue 21K running forever
Music / GPS / Indoor-outdoor:
– listen to your music during exercises
– works with any GPS app (like Nike+ GPS)
– works outdoors / indoors / treadmill
Win / Achievements:
– each completed run is a Win
– receive Badges for your progress
– app tracks & logs each time you do a new run
– wins screen shows your history & Badges
– share Wins / Badges with your friends
Share your runs with your friends:
– Join our 5K Runner forum on Facebook
(forum is for 5K, 10K, and 21K runners)
– Talk to other runners & share
– Guidance & information for beginners.
– Extensive answers to all common questions.
– The running program, and running in general
– Links to stretching & warmup videos.
✔ iPhone & iPod touch
✔ iPad – use on a treadmill
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Current Version: 3.2
Size: 56.5 MB
| « Previous
Hackers Can Exploit Global Air Traffic Control System, Can Trick Controllers Using ‘Ghost Planes’
| Next »
HTC Desire VC Powered By Android 4.0