iFiles is an iOS apps that lets you access all your accounts in the cloud and transfer files between servers and iOS devices, or a local computer. iFiles is a file manager with a cloud workflow that supports Dropbox, MobileMe, Flickr, Facebook, Amazon S3, WebDAV, Google Docs, Rackspace Cloud Files, Picasa and Box.net. Thanks to the excellent integration with all these services, iFiles offers a powerful feature set to manage your files and backups on the go, move files around and even upload them directly to the cloud.
What’s New in Version 1.9.0
– FTP, FTPS, and SFTP Support
– SugarSync Support
– Create voice recording directly in the cloud
– Paste text and image files directly in the cloud
– Quicker navigation by doing one of three tap actions (tap, double tap, and tap and hold) on title in navigation bar (configurable actions, iPhone/iPod touch only)
– Ability to use long passcodes with full keyboard by turning simple passcode off.
– Fixed rotate issue in image viewer
– New settings in text viewer “Edit Always on” turn off to be able to see links.
– File transfere between computer will continue to run in background.
– More bug fixes
Download iFiles 1.9 for your iOS devices.[iTunes Link]
| « Previous
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 Untethered With PwnageTool 4.3 [Download Link+How To]
| Next »
Transfer Files From iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to Mac OS X Using MacX iPhone Mounter