In the family of iPhone Apps, Wi-Fi-Sync 2.0.98 Beta for iPhone has released. Greg has developed Wi-Fi-Sync 2.0.98 Beta. Wi-Fi-Sync v2.0.98 Beta is an iPhone Tweak which allows you to sync your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with iTunes over Wi-Fi and 3G Network.
* The fix several bugs in previous version
* Native support for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone 4 fourth generation;
* Greater stability and speed.
* Seamless integration with iTunes
Missing in this first beta, promises feature that allows you to synchronize your iPhone even through 3G connection. Wi-Fi Sync is not compatible with iPhone 2G with firmware prior to 4.0.
To install this beta version (with all the risks related to a version not yet final), you must follow these steps:
* Uninstall any client for the Mac that you have on your computer, using the appropriate uninstaller (link)
* Install WiFi Sync 2.0 diabetes, found on Cydia by adding the following source:
* Install the new client for Mac (link) and move it to the Applications folder. Recall that to enable synchronization Wi-Fi is necessary to start the client first and then iTunes.
| « Previous
Apple Bringing Find My Mac Service in Latest Mac OS X Lion 10.7
| Next »
Toshiba Satellite M645-S4112 Laptop