Facebook has released an updated version (v1.0.2) of its Camera app for iOS. The company has also made a minor change in the screen name – it is now ‘Camera•’. It is not clear, why Facebook has changed the app’s screen name. Most possible reason is, the company does not keep any confusion with other iOS camera apps. The latest update is available now and you can download it from Apple’s App Store.
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
- More reliable uploads.
- Better explanation about location services access.
- Help Center is available in the app.
- Screen name is now “Camera•”
- Posts that were creating multiple timeline stories now only create one.
- Posts that were showing photos out of order now show them in order.
- App works better when location services are turned off.
| « Previous
MIT Psychologist Says Facebook For Pre-Teens Is Not A Good Idea
| Next »
Flash Hero – Premium Photo Editing App For iOS [Free]