Living with your friends? Sharing a room with someone? Need to balance the expenses with your friend or roommate? FriendCash app could be the solution. FriendCash is a personal finance app that helps you to manage individual and group expenses. This app is developed by Pierre Dulac. Grab it now, before its free for a limited time (down from the usual $2.99).
Can’t manage your group expenses and can’t balance them out? Just keep the records on FriendCash and get the group expenses easily. If you are travelling in a group or living with a friend, this app can be very useful to balance out your expenses. If you keep record of each transaction, at the end you can see how much every participant owes to others. It is simple to track group expenses and restore the financial balance between the members when needed. You can also synchronize with the iCloud support to your iPhone and iPad.
Check the features and updates below from the developers.
– Dropbox support for sharing between iOS devices
– Beautiful customized interface
– One click is enough to know how to restore the financial balance between participants
– All currencies are available
– Infinite number of participants
– Built-in help and tips bubbles
– Retina display support (iPhone 4 & iPhone 4s)
What’s New in Version 2.2.0
* Dropbox is supported by FriendCash to allow you to share events and let friends contribute to the same events.
* Client Support is now on the famous ZenDesk service!
* new export option named “Full report”, that contains all the informations and is accessible on the internet
* add the time to the date field of an expense
* Dropbox integration to share, synchronize and backups events
* add a inner-app navigator to enhance web navigation inside the app
* correction of the “no first name” bug
* correction for the partial reimbursement that was always using the first friend of the list
* the bill is untorned when you cancel a reimbursement
* and a lot of minor bug fixes (like the iPad layout and display)
* when you change the associated friend within an event it will change the associated friend for all other events associated to this friend
* add a photo field to an expense
* enhance the note field
* add a voice field to an expense
* enchance the currency symbol display for currencies like the Yan
* add categories
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 2.2.0
Size: 10.5 MB
| « Previous
Microsoft Starts Recruiting Staff For Next-Generation Surface Devices
| Next »
Interactive Map Shows Flow Of Arms Around The World