Zingersoft has updated iSSH with support for multitasking and port forwarding and the ability to keep connections open for up to 10 minutes in the background.
iSSH is a SSH and Telnet emulator of VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, xterm, and xterm-color terminals integrated with tunneled a VNC client and an X server.
• Multitasking support – can hold connections open for up to 10 minutes
• Arbitrary port tunneling through SSH
• Tunneled VNC client (or unencrypted using a “raw” connection)
• Tunneled X server
• Support for any non-standard ssh or vnc port
• Multiple simultaneous connections
• iPhone 3.0 cut and paste (double tap in console)
• Nearly every encoding supported
• Reachability notification
• Features a VGA BBS ANSI compatible font
• Portrait and landscape mode
• 53×24 or 80×24 (user configurable on iPad) with scroll-back buffer
• Arrow keys (by pop-up or by toolbar). Ctrl, alt, esc, tab, shift, Fn keys (1-10), ` key, all in combination.
• Keys are highlighted to confirm combination.
• Store any number of connections and configurations
• Command execution on connection
• Transparent keyboard
• Four (six on iPad) selectable monospaced fonts
• Via EDGE, WiFi or 3G
• RSA and DSA key generation and exchange via email, password-connected SSH or pasteboard
• Can support “uninterrupted” connections via GNU Screen and the command option.
• Transfers public keys automatically, without needing to email first.
• Pinch zooming in VNC/X11
• As good or better bluetooth/dock keyboard support than other VNC/RDP and console apps in the App Store!
What’s New In This Version:
• Support for multitasking and holding open connections for up to 10 minutes on devices that support multitasking.
• SSH tunnel support.
• Rolled out user-configured key pie menu keys into keyboard accessory on iPad
• Misc bug fixes.
iSSH is a universal iPhone and iPad app, currently available for US$9.99 in the app store.
| « Previous
Apple Approves iPhone 4 Flashlight Apps
| Next »
Introducing the New YouTube Mobile WebApp for iPhone