OS X Lion Ultimatum is an amazing Dreamboard theme that brings Lion to your iPhone complete with Finder, LaunchPad, Stacks, Dock, Draggable Windows, Status Bar, Mission Control, Dashboard, and Lockscreen. This jailbreak app will overhaul the whole iPhone and iPod touch interface, making it look far more like OS X than ever before, ranging from a working Menu Bar, working Finder windows, a scrollable dock as well as a Dashboard and its respective widgets, a lock screen with phone, mail and SMS notifications amongst others……………………
Every day, the functionality of our smartphones grows closer to that of our desktop computers, but there’s still a pretty wide gap between what we can do on our phones, with a new jailbreak theme called Lion Ultimatum, though, that gap just got a lot smaller. If you’ve ever wished iOS was a little more like OS X, your wish has come true and Ultimatum is a new beta iOS mod for jailbreakers that attempts to bring the Mac desktop experience to your mobile. Ultimatum isn’t just a fancy, Lion-like theme and it actually seeks to replicate much of OS X user interface, you get a bunch of features along with the look. Among them are fully usable Finder menus, stacks, launchpad, a scrollable dock, draggable windows, mission control, dashboard, and a customizable lock screen. While we haven’t had a chance to test it out yet, we’re pretty psyched about the possibilities. Currently you need to make a donation of $3.50 to the developer if you want beta access, but eventually it will be available to everyone once the kinks have been worked out.
- Fully usable and accurate finder bars and menus
- Launchpad – tap it from the dock to view all your apps at once
- Stacks – just like in Mac OS X, quick access to all your favorite apps with one tap
- Scrollable dock – add more dock icons and simply scroll through them
- Draggable windows
- Mission Control – quick access to any widgets or view all open windows
- Functional dashboard – view any widgets by swiping right
- Lockscreen – customizable and functional
How you can bring Lion to your device:
- Open Cydia
- Tap Manage Sources
- Tap Edit, then Add, then add source fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
- Go to the Changes section and install Theme Outlet
- Close Cydia, go to your home screen, and open Theme Outlet
- Browse for OS X Ultimatum and download it from there
- Open up Dreamboard, browse for the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme, and install it.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Is 3D Smartphone Addiction Causing Your Health Suffers?
| Next »
Alleged iPhone 5 Parts Leaked With A5 Processor