Nike has updated Nike+ GPS with support for Facebook notifications.If you write that you’re going for a run on Facebook, your buddies can now “cheer you on,” prompting stadium applause to play in your headphones during a workout.
What’s New in Version 2.0
- Cheer Me On: Tell your Facebook friends you’re going for a run and get mid-run encouragement each time one of them likes or comments on your status.
- One More PowerSong: Blast past your goals and records by running the duration of one more song.
- Share Run: Broadcast your accomplishments to the world via Facebook and Twitter.
- My Records: View your best runs and see if you’ve got what it takes to break them.
- Minor bug fixes.
- The Nike+ GPS app was designed for the iPhone, but it’s also compatible with the iPod touch (without the mapping capabilities). Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Nike+ GPS App is compatible with iPhone3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations) running iOS 4.0 or later.
Click On Adds To Buy iPhones
| « Previous
UltraEdit 18.104.22.1681 For your Windows
| Next »
Samsung Galaxy Tab Of Sprint Version Launching November 14th for $399