Sn0wbreeze is a program that is made to jailbreak certain iDevices on the Windows platform. The iPhone hacker behind sn0wbreeze, f0recast and BlackBreeze have announced Sn0wbreeze V2.0 which promises to jailbreak iOS 3.1.x, 4.0, 4.0.1, and 4.1.
Sn0wbreeze 2.0 will support iPhone 3GS (old bootrom pwned on iOS 4.x, and new bootrom pwned on 3.1.2 or with 3.1.2 SHSH blobs), iPhone 3G, iPod touch 2G (non-MC model, and already jailbroken on iOS 4.x), and iPod touch 3G and 2G (MC model) pwned on 3.1.2 or with 3.1.2 SHSH blobs. The ETA of Sn0wbreeze 2.0 is on September 23, 2010 (Wednesday).
However it is to be noted that Sn0wbreeze 2.0 WILL NOT jailbreak iPhone 4, iPad and iPod touch 4G. The devices which it will support are:
* iPhone 2G
* iPhone 3G
* iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) – Must be already jailbroken. (If you are jailbroken using Spirit or JailbreakMe, use Spirit2Pwn from http://repo.woowiz.net)
* iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) – Must be currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
* iPod Touch 1G
* iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC Model)
* iPod Touch 2G (MC Model) – Must be currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
* iPod Touch 3G – Must be currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
You could always get support from UnlockAlliPhone.com about any Unlock & JailBreak issue of any model of iPhone including iPhone 2G,3G & 3GS and also upcoming iPhone 4. They provide Premium Members Support for life time. Means just pay one time a small fee and you will receive support(real human support – avg response time 2 hour) for all present & future version of iPhone.
Click On Adds To Buy
| « Previous
Kodak EasyShare C142
| Next »
Napster App Is Now Available for iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)