NotCom, the dev has updated TinyUmbrella.The updated TinyUmbrella 4.00.80 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. TinyUmbrella 4.00.80 now supports multiple concurrent devices and also comes with improved performance and console messages.
What’s New in TinyUmbrella 4.00.80
* TinyUmbrella now supports for multiple concurrent devices. Now when you plug in more than one device, each device will show up in a combo box. You can select the device and the currently selected device’s ECID will populate in the ECID field and the proper default firmware will be selected appropriate to the device.
* A few new features to the underlying framework: the links that show up in the console are now clickable. This means when you pastebin your log file you can click on the link and it’ll open in your default browser.
* When you save your shsh file you will see a ‘Click here to Open’ link that, when clicked, will open Finder (OSX) or Explorer (WIN) to the SHSH file saved. No more whining about where the files are saved. (Not that any of you have any reason to tinker with the files outside of backing up the entire directory right?)
* The list of files that show up in the console when you ‘Display SHSH‘ are also clickable and will reveal themselves in Finder/Explorer as well.
* Some performance tweaks: so the app should be slightly faster.
* added some much needed feedback to the console when saving SHSHs. The messages are quite verbose and explain much more plainly the situation if you are unable to get SHSHs because your device is ‘not eligible’.
* Working on some more features for future releases.
Download TinyUmbrella 4.00.80
You can download TinyUmbrella 4.00.80 from the link below:
| « Previous
Incipio cases for iPhone 4
| Next »
iPhone 4 Unlock Done By PlanetBeing of iPhone Dev Team