iH8sn0w has released the next version of Sn0wbreeze with Ultrasn0w fixer for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS included in it. Sn0wbreeze 2.3 Beta 4, the latest version, lets you build custom iOS 4.3 firmware while preserving baseband on your iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. And the included Ultrasn0w fixer lets you unlock your iPhone on one of these compatible basebands: 01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00.
Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4 Change log
* ultrasn0w now works for basebands (01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00)
* Fixed minor GUI + iBooty bugs.
* ultrasn0w is NOT compatible with the following basebands! (02.10.04 / 03.10.01 / 04.10.01 / 05.14.02 / 05.15.04)
* Upgrading your iPhone 3GS baseband to the 06.15.00 iPad baseband hack to unlock MAY cause you to lose your GPS!
How to Update iPhone 3GS to 06.15.00 Baseband for Unlock:
Ultrasn0w 1.2 unlocking requires that your iPhone 3GS is jailbroken with 06.15.00 baseband. Follow the complete guide posted here (with PwnageTool) or here (for Redsn0w) to update your iPhone 3GS baseband to 06.15.00 and jailbreak it on iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 before proceeding with the following steps.
Step 1: First you will have to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or 3GS using Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4. Instructions for jailbreaking iOS 4.3 using this new version of Sn0wbreeze are exactly similar to the last release. Simply download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4, and then follow our detailed step by step guide posted here to jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4G / 3G and iPad running the latest iOS 4.3 firmware.
Step 2: Once you are done with the jailbreak, you can now unlock your iPhone on the supported basebands using Ultrasn0w 1.2 from Cydia. To do this:
* Start “Cydia” on your iPhone.
* Touch on “Manage” tab on the bottom.
* Now touch on “Sources”.
* Touch on “Edit” and then on “Add”. You will be prompted to enter a url source as seen in the screenshot below. Type “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com” and touch on“Add Source” to add this repo if you haven’t already.
Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.
* After installation is completed. Search for “ultrasn0w 1.2” in Cydia and install this application. This app will automatically unlock your iPhone so that you can use it with any carrier.
Step 3: Now simply restart your iPhone and voila! you should now have a fully unlocked iPhone 4 or 3GS, running iOS 4.3 !
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Sn0wbreeze 2.3 Beta 4 Is Available to Unlock iDevices on iOS 4.3
| Next »
LuvBook M130 Netbook