Wind Up Robots is a nice graphical game. The game is empowered with a strong story line. It has already got nomination in the “Game of The Week” on TouchArcade. Wind Up Robots is developed by Soma Games. Formerly this game was a premium one having the price tag of $0.99. But it is now Free. You can download this game for Free from iTunes. Look it up in the Games category.
Critics are LOVING Wind Up Robots.
- Named ‘Gaming App of The Day’ on Kotaku.
- Featured here four times and counting.
- Nominated “Game of The Week” on TouchArcade.
“It’s downright fun and engaging and it certainly doesn’t lack in the challenge department.”
“…a base defense game with a fantastic story, loads of polish, an awesome upgrade system and great gameplay. ”
“Soma Games has done an incredibly good job.”
“Wind Up Robots is remarkably deep.”
From giant B-Movie robots, iron giants and beeping droids, robots captivate our hearts. Part imaginary friend part tin man they fill our dreams.
For Zach though they stand between peaceful slumber and the nightmares that have haunted him since his birth. Enter the world of Wind Up Robots where the battlefield is the dreamscape of a boy with a powerful destiny.
- 7 totally unique robots defenders including sniper, healer and SAM launcher.
- 12 increasingly creepy enemies to blow back to the darkness.
- 28 levels from kids play to legendary brawls.
- Dynamic upgrade system to make powerful robots even stringer, faster, more devastating to those dastardly creatures.
- Powerful super weapons to back you up when robots slip.
- Special costumes to personalize your robots and get ready for the upcoming Wind Up Theatre…
Help keep the monsters at bay. Explore Zachs world in a fully 3 dimensional world. Choose your robots to battle an onslaught of monsters from cow spawning alien ships to Beaver toothed t-rexes. Don’t miss out! Wind Up Robots will delight and wonder kids both young and old.
Wind Up Robots is only compatible with iOS 5 devices.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Size: 64.3 MB
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
- Run! Pass! Block! SCORE!
- Now with GameCenter and pass-and-play Turn-based Multiplayer backyard football.
| « Previous
RIM Will Hand Out BlackBerry 10 Prototypes To Developers
| Next »
Benchmark Tests Of Quad-SLI Configuration of Nvidia GeForce GTX 680