ASUS brings new A53U-ES01 15.6-Inch Laptop. This laptop features with AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 mobile processor with the ATI RadeonTM HD 6290G graphics. The ASUS A53U-ES01 notebook easily handles multitasking. Offering full entertainment on its brilliant 15.6″ LED-backlit HD display. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 Mobile processor with AMD Radeon HD 6250 graphics for a powerful and faster yet energy-efficient computing performance
- ASUS Power4Gear optimizes system performance for increased performance and longer mobility
- IceCool Technology makes use of superior component engineering combined with the aluminum surface, keeps palm rest and typing surfaces cool
- ASUS Palm-Proof Technology prevents accidental input by intelligently distinguishing between palm and finger contact for better accuracy
- Altec Lansing speakers enhanced with SRS Premium Sound produce crisp, clear audio reproduction
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 15.6-inch HD display (1366 x 768)
- CPU: AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 (1.0GHz)
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6250
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 2 x SODIMM socket for expansion up to 8GB SDRAM
- Storage: 320GB 5400RPM
- Optical Drive: DL DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Altec Lansing speakers
- Microphone: Microphone
- Card Reader: 5-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO SDHC (SD2.0)
- Input/ Output: 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor, 1 x RJ-45 LAN, 3 x USB 2.0 ports;
- Battery Pack: 6-cell
- Dimensions: 15.12 x 10.2 x 1.4 –inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.72lbs (with 6-cell battery)
- Color: Mocha
The A53U-ES01 is also engineered with ASUS IceCool technology with hairline brushed aluminum to maintain a low temperature on the keyboard and palm rest area for comfortable computing even after prolonged use. HDMI ready, you may supersize your high-definition media to an HDTV for up to 1080p visuals and 8-channel surround sound.
Reliable Multitasking Performance
Powered by the AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 Mobile processor with AMD Radeon HD 6250 graphics, the A53U-ES01 handles an assortment of daily tasks with ease. ASUS Power4Gear is an assortment of power profiles selectable via the Power4Gear hotkey above the keyboard that optimizes the system for your task at hand—giving the most performance or maximizing battery life.
Comfort and Control Included
The A53U-ES01 has an array of built-in features that are specialized for ease of use. It features a wave keyboard with numeric keypad and multi-touch track pad to effortlessly type documents or navigate through your mobile world. The A53U-ES01 has a spacious palm rest with ASUS Palm-Proof Technology where the track pad intelligently distinguishes between your palm and finger to prevent errors for a worry-free typing experience.
With its sunken-hinge screen design, you will be able to enjoy wider and more ergonomic viewing angles, enabling greater clarity and comfort. Plus, the ASUS Power4Gear utility controls the fans noise level so you can relax with a virtually silent computing experience anywhere you go.
Head-turning Style and Convenient Portability
Compact and light, the A53U-ES01 shows off a new streamlined design with ASUS Infusion Technology to give this notebook a scratch-resistant coat with eye-catching style. Opening this mobile wonder, you will notice a highly durable premium aluminum texture around the keyboard to retain its looks and quality even during extensive, prolonged use.
The power button has a built in light indicator so whether you’re in light or dark areas you always know where to find it. With the A53U-ES01, you get a chiclet style keyboard that was recipient of the iF Product Design Award—a coveted award given to products with outstanding quality and design. The chiclet keyboard is more than just looks. Its uniquely-spaced layout and key cap design effectively protects it from dust and crumb buildup and makes it easier to clean.
| « Previous
[Tutorial] How To Change Google Chrome Cache Location
| Next »
[Tutorial] How To Watch Netflix Videos From PlayStation 3