Lenovo IdeaPad U300e Ultrabook was first announced at CES 2012 and this ultrabook is available for sales. Lenovo has declared a attractive price and the price is below the thousand dollar. Ultrabook’s web price is $1,199 and when you will use eCoupon then price comes into your hand. In January, Lenovo had said the U300e will start at $799 but the current starting price is above that price.
Up to Genuine Windows Home Premium OS. Up to 2nd generation Intel Core i5 ULV processor.
The IdeaPad U300e designer notebook is ultraportable, affordable—and uncompromised. Combining an immaculate, full-metal design with a long-life battery and smart technologies, this 13.3″ laptop delivers optimized performance—all while turning heads with its sophisticated design and quality craftsmanship.
The IdeaPad U300e boasts energy-efficient, ultra-low voltage processing and impressive graphics performance. Mix the 32GB SSD with up to a 750GB HDD to blend astonishingly fast boot times with vast storage capacity.
Use the HDMI port to connect to a TV, monitor or projector to enjoy vivid HD content—and an immersive audio experience via SRS Premium Surround Sound.
Smart and Comfortable:
The IdeaPad U300e’s breathable AccuTypekeyboard uses Intel Advanced Cooling Technology so your PC runs cooler on your lap. And the keyboard itself is carefully engineered for more comfortable and accurate typing.
- Part number: 269224U
- Processor: 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M Processor ( 1.60GHz 3MB )
- Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Total memory: 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1333MHz
- Display: 13.3″ HD Glare with integrated camera 1366×768
- Camera: Integrated 1.3MP Camera
- Pointing device: Multi-finger one-piece TouchPad without buttons
- Hard Drive: 532GB
- Battery: 4 Cell Li-Polymer
- Network Card: Intel 1030 BGN+BT Wireless
- HDMI: HDMI (Out)
- Warranty: One year
Lenovo IdeaPad U300e Ultrabook price is $959.20 and it is available at Lenovo Shop.
| « Previous
The Beatles Releases 27 Ringtones Through iTunes
| Next »
Apple Negotiates Deal With China Mobile