Samsung brings Series 3 NP305E5A-A03US 15.6-Inch Laptop. This laptop features with the 1.5 GHz AMD quad-core A6-3420M Accelerated Processor, which provides a turbo boost of power up to 2.4 GHz when you need it the most thanks to AMD Turbo CORE Technology. The integrated AMD Radeon HD 6520G graphics with support for DirectX 11 for fast, vivid visuals. The Samsung Series 3 laptop was designed to keep you connected, entertained, and looking stylish. Offering a seamless blend of style and capability, this model (NP305E5A-A03US) features a 15.6-inch high-def display, generous 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM for excellent multitasking. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution for native HD 720p viewing
- 1.5 GHz AMD A6-3420M quad-core accelerated processor (2.4 GHz with AMD Turbo Core Technology; 4 MB cache)
- 500 GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (8 GB maximum)
- AMD Radeon HD 6520G graphics (supports Microsoft DirectX 11).
- 8x multi-format CD/DVD drive
- 0.3-megapixel webcam
- Built-in stereo speakers with 3 watts of power (1.5W x 2) and SoundAlive enhancement
- Up to 5.1 hours of battery life (at default brightness)
- Dimensions and Weight: 14.44 x 9.5 x 1.29 inches (WxDxH); 5.07 pounds
Wireless & Networking
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to home and business networks (requires Wireless-N router to optimize speed and range).
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements.
- It’s compatible with new Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices as well as backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as printers and cell phones.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Connectivity & Expansion
- 3 total USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable.
- VGA video output (analog, RGB)
- Multi-format memory card slot (compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, and MMC media)
- Microphone and headphone jacks
Powerful Quad-Core Accelerated Processing
The 1.5 GHz AMD quad-core A6-3420M Accelerated Processor combines a CPU and a graphics processing unit (GPU) on a single chip, helping to accelerate daily applications while also delivering lower power consumption. The APU can quickly offload demanding tasks and applications from your CPU to the GPU, enabling you to do more with your computer in less time. You’ll also get an extra boost of performance (up to 2.4 GHz of power) for those demanding calculations–or graphics-heavy tasks, right when you need it and greater power efficiency when you don’t–thanks to AMD Turbo CORE Technology.
It also offers ATI Radeon HD 6520G discrete-class graphics with support for DirectX 11 for fast, vivid visuals with HDMI output so you can connect to an HDTV. And you’ll be more productive away from the electrical outlet with AMD AllDay Power extended battery performance.
PowerPlus Battery Technology
A battery designed for the long haul, the Samsung PowerPlus technology gives you more years and more hours. This technology retains 80 percent of the original battery capacity for up to 1,000 charges. After three years of use you still have a battery that still works for you day in and day out. That’s power when you need it.
| « Previous
Documentary About Syria, Filmed Entirely On iPhone
| Next »
Snap-it Notes – Premium Photo With Notes App For iOS Devices[FREE]