Logitech surround sound speakers z506—for when you want to be moved by big, 5.1 surround sound from your music, movies, and games. Virtual surround uses just simple stereo jacks, emulating multiple channels from two, while digital surround travels across optical or coaxial S/PDIF cables (or HDMI) and has to be decoded. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
- On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down
- Model: 980-000430
- Color Name: Black
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Height: 7.25 inches
- Width: 9.00 inches
- Weight: 11.2 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
HDTV. iPod. Game console. DVD player. Just plug in your entertainment gear and you can immerse yourself in big 5.1 surround sound—even from your 2-channel stereo music, movie and game tracks
Quick-access inputs make it easy to connect your laptop, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, DVD player and more.
The speakers also convert simple 2-channel stereo (like your old video games and CDs) into immersive surround sound.
You’ve got 75 watts (RMS), enough to fill the room with window-rattling sound.
The ported, down-firing design gives you deep, clean bass and low rumbles that make games and movies more intense.
Dial it up or down on the fly with an on-speaker control that’s easy to reach.
| « Previous
Broadcom NFC Chips In 40 NM
| Next »
AmazonBasics 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card