Powered by the next-generation BlackBerry OS 7, the BlackBerry Bold 9930 smartphone for Sprint is also the thinnest BlackBerry smartphone ever at just 10.5mm (0.41 inches). A large 2.8-inch capacitive touchscreen boasts millions of colors and is packed with pixels for crystal clear viewing of e-mail, web sites, and video. It’s complemented by a full QWERTY keyboard and trackpad navigation. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Professional mobile messaging with BlackBerry 7 OS, 2.8-inch touchscreen, QWERTY keyboard, 1.2 GHz processor, and Liquid Graphics technology
- Fast 3G connectivity; international GSM capabilities; Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking; Near Field Communications (NFC) support
- 5-MP camera with HD 720p video capture; Bluetooth stereo music; 4 GB memory (plus 4 GB microSD card); HTML5 web browser
- Up to 6.6 hours of talk time, up to 300 hours (12.8 days) of standby time; released in August , 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, fixed blade charger, MicroUSB cable, 2 GB microSD card, stereo headset, quick start guide
- Size (LWH): 4.53 inches, 2.6 inches, 0.41 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
- Network Compatibility: CDMA
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 300 hours
The BlackBerry Bold 9930 with 2.8-inch touchscreen and full QWERTY keyboard.A powerful 1.2 GHz processor provides smoother multitasking and navigation, fast downloads, and crisp HD 720p video recording via the Bold 9930′s 5-megapixel camera. And the integrated Liquid Graphics technology combines a dedicated graphics processor with the main processor for a highly responsive touch interface with incredibly fast and smooth graphics.
The 3G-enabled Bold 9930 also offers ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking for connecting to home and business networks as well as on-the-go hotspots. And whether traveling to Europe or Asia, the Bold 9930 provides globetrotters the freedom of reliable global connectivity to GSM and 3G UMTS networks via Sprint Worldwide international services.
Packed full of the latest mobile technologies, the Bold 9930 includes an augmented reality feature that uses the built-in compass (magnetometer) to display over 150 million points of interest, BBM contacts, and more. And with support for Near Field Communications (NFC), the Bold 9930 can securely read information from “smart” tags, or everyday objects that have NFC chips in them–from stickers and movie posters to t-shirts.
With BlackBerry, on-the-go productivity is the name of the game. You’ll get access to the world-class BlackBerry push messaging service with access to up to 10 supported business and personal e-mail accounts, plus BlackBerry Enterprise Server support for corporate e-mail installations. The DataViz Docs To Go Premium suite is pre-loaded for editing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from anywhere, and you can access BlackBerry App World to download more productivity apps (as well as games and more). The Bold 9930 also offers support for the BlackBerry Playbook tablet BlackBerry Bridge (Bridge is available as a free download on BlackBerry App World).
An NFC Reader application lets your read and interact with near-field communication (NFC) tags. For example, you can “touch” or “swipe” an NFC tag that might be embedded in a poster, sticker, or advertisement, then act on the data read from the tag. A typical use would be to read a tag at a restaurant, store, or event and then rate or register by jumping to a web site whose URL is included in the tag data.
The BlackBerry Bold 9930 weighs 4.59 ounces and measures 4.53 x 2.6 x 0.41 inches. Its 1230 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6.6 hours of CDMA talk time (5.9 hours on GSM 3G networks), and up to 300 hours (12.8 days) of standby time. It runs on the 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A frequencies.
- Fast 3G connectivity thanks to Sprint’s EV-DO, Rev A network with average download speeds ranging from 400 to 700 Kbps and peak rates up to 2 Mbps.
- Global roaming with Sprint Worldwide international services (pre-installed SIM card; compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM and 2100 MHz 3G UMTS networks)
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Mobile hotspot functionality allows up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G experience on the go with a laptop, camera, music player, game unit, video player, or any other Wi-Fi enabled device (available after software update).
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP audio streaming.
- Onboard GPS for navigation (using pre-loaded BlackBerry Maps or optional Sprint Navigation) and location services
- Near Field Communication (NFC) (accessory pairing and smart tag reading/writing)
BlackBerry 7 OS
- BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) 6 allows you to send and receive messages in seconds as well as see when your contacts are typing. Swap pictures, videos, voice notes, and more (files up to 6 MB in size). You can even text non-BBM friends from the BBM screen.
- BlackBerry App World features a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include travel, productivity, entertainment, games, social networking and sharing, news and weather, and more.
- BlackBerry Balance separates personal content from corporate content, giving the freedom and flexibility to use the smartphone for personal e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, multimedia, games and other apps, while satisfying the need for corporate data to be highly secure and manageable.
- BlackBerry Maps lets you view maps and receive directions on your BlackBerry smartphone. Zoom or pan through interactive maps when looking for locations or directions, get easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions, and send maps via e-mail or text messages.
Communications & Internet
- Personal and corporate e-mail access
- Compatible with BlackBerry Enterprise Server for advanced security and IT administration features within IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise environments.
- HTML web browser (HTML5)
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- 1.2 GHz processor speeds up everything–from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- 2.8-inch capacitive touchscreen (640 x 480 pixels, 287 ppi, 16 million color depth)
- Physical QWERTY keyboard
- Optical trackpad
- MicroUSB port
- Sensors: accelerometer, magnetometer .
- 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with 4x digital zoom, flash, face detection, image stabilization, geo-tagging, zero shutter lag, and multiple scene modes.
- HD 720p video capture
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and WAV
- Video player compatible with MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, and 3GP.
- 8 GB internal memory
- Included 2 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 768 MB of RAM
- Documents to Go Premium with native PDF viewer.
- Need for Speed Shift 3D racing game with full touch experience.
- Kobo Books eReader with access to over 2.3 million titles (1 million free).
- Vlingo Premium for voice-enabled texts, e-mails, Google/Yahoo searches, Facebook/Twitter updates, and calls.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hands-free speakerphone
Augmented reality offers a new way to interact with the world around you.
Fast 3G network: Supporting the EV-DO Rev. A high-speed data standard, this phone enables you to download and stream high-quality video, straight onto your phone. Where coverage is available, EV-DO Rev. A connectivity provides average download speeds ranging from 400 to 700 Kbps, with peak rates up to 2 Mbps.
GPS capable with Sprint Navigation: This GPS-enabled phone provides optional access to Sprint Navigation for driving directions on your mobile phone–by voice and onscreen. Along the way, turn-by-turn directions will be announced in a clear voice and displayed on your phone. For example, Sprint Navigation will say, “Go 1.2 miles and turn right on Elm Street.” As you approach the turn, you will hear, “Turn right on Elm Street.” Sprint Navigation also provides proactive traffic alerts with one click re-routing. And it’s easy to find restaurants, banks, cafes, hotels and more from over 10 million points of interest across the U.S. (Additional charges applicable.)
Sprint Music Plus: Powered by RealNetworks, Sprint Music Plus is a full-featured music and ringtone manager, enabling you to purchase a song bundle of the full track, ringtone and ringback tone with just one click. You’ll also be able to create playlists, preview songs, assign ringback tones to play for different callers and times of day, and get recommendations based on your musical tastes. (Additional charges applicable.)
Sprint Radio: Listen to your favorite music, news and talk programming on your phone from virtually anywhere, anytime. Just pick the type of station you want to listen to and Sprint Radio streams to your phone instantly. You can stop and restart the programming just as instantly, whenever you need to. Sprint Radio includes more than 100 live, local radio stations from across the U.S. (Additional charges applicable.)
Sprint TV: With Sprint TV, you can make your cell phone your always-on source for news, weather, sports and more. This comprehensive video service combines high-quality streaming audio and video from channels including The Disney Channel, NBC News, the Weather Channel, ESPN Mobile TV, Syfy, Bravo, USA, and more. (Additional charges applicable.)
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Drobo FS 5-bay Gbe Storage Array
| Next »
101-In-1 Games App For iOS Devices