Verizon has added Samsung Gusto 2 Phone with its line up. Samsung Gusto 2 is a simple and durable flip phone. There is a 2-inch main color display (128 x 160 pixels) and an 1-inch sub display on the external shell in the front. The phone includes an upgraded 1.3 megapixel camera. The large keypad makes dialing more easy with dedicated hotkeys for one touch access to the features. Dynamic Voice Enhancement and Bluetooth technology help express yourself clearly no matter where you go.
This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details below.
Bestbuy Buy Link: http://www.bestbuy.com
Large tactile keypad with Hot Keys: Easy dialing and quick access to the most important features including dedicated speakerphone and camera buttons. The larger contoured keypad, shortcut keys, and multiple font sizes make the Gusto 2 easy to navigate for all users. Additional features include:
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera capable of taking photos in three different resolutions: 1280 X 960, 640 X 480, 320 X 240 pixels. Add the pictures as a background image or set it as a picture ID. You can also upload the images directly to Facebook or Twitter.
- Phone Tools: Calculator, calendar, alarm clock, stop watch, world clock, notepad, phone search Messaging
- Messaging Options: Text messaging, picture and voice messaging
- Bluetooth Capable: Support for Bluetooth headset, hands free, serial port, phone book access and object push (vCard and vCalendar only)
- Dynamic Voice Enhancement with Noise Suppression Technology: Noise suppression technology reduces background noise levels and enhances speech frequencies so you can you hear and be heard in any situation
- Driving Mode: Enjoy a safer mobile experience with Driving Mode, which changes the volume to high, overrides the vibrate setting and reads contact information aloud when a call or message is received
- Mobile Web: Access Verizon tones, games, VZ Navigator and more through the Mobile Web
Backup Assistance: Never lose your address book contact information again! Sign in or create a new Backup Assistant account from the Setup Wizard and download all of your existing contacts from your old phone.
- Automatic Backup: Automatically back up your mobile contacts to your online address book and never worry about losing a name or number again
- Easy Transfer: If your phone is lost, stolen or damaged, or you decide to upgrade, easily restore your saved address book to your new phone
- Online Editing: Add, delete, edit and print your contacts online and send the changes to your mobile phone.
- Import and Export Contacts: Now you can import contacts directly to your online address book and sync with your phone. Or, export your contacts to your favorite location
- VZ Navigator Capable: With Navigator you’ll be able to access the Verizon Wireless VZ Navigator service (additional charges applicable) for voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, heads-up alerts, local search of nearly 14 million points of interest in the US (such as landmarks, restaurants and ATMs), and detailed color maps.
Additional services include Verizon tones, media center, daily scoop, mobile email, and social network access. That’s all about the Samsung Gusto 2 Phone. This Phone is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or buy from here.
| « Previous
SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Aborted To Launch For Valve Problem
| Next »
Bills HD – Premium Financial App For iPad [Free]