Sony’s XBA-1iP headphones with in-line remote features a powerful ‘Made in Japan’ micro size Single Balanced Armature Full Range Driver. It also has a unique double-layered housing that allows for crystal-clear vocal sound reproduction and noise isolation. A real treat for your ears indeed.
Up the ante on superior sound with these Balanced Armature in-ear headphones. An in-line remote puts you in control of your iPod, iPad or iPhone and a built-in mic keeps you in touch on the go.
Sony Balanced Armature Headset for Apple-1 Driver is available at Amazon for $99.99
Compared to conventional Dynamic drivers, Balanced Armature drivers reproduce a smooth, broad and even frequency response with notable vocal clarity. Plus, the micro-sized driver comes precision tuned by Sony engineers to evenly reproduce a broad spectrum of high to low frequency response for an incredibly balanced audio experience.
Balanced Armature Driver
Experience newly developed micro-size, full-range driver units that deliver detailed and transparent sound reproduction. The Sony XBA-1iP earbuds allow you to get reacquainted with your favorite music-be it your favorite vocalist, driving bass line, piano, guitar or drum solo. Hear even the most subtle musical details with tremendous clarity.
Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad
Enjoy full integration for iPod, iPhone and iPad with the Sony XBA-1iP earbuds. The in-line remote gives you volume and track controls (play, stop, next/prior) for iPod, iPhone or iPad and the built-in microphone makes it easy to take calls through it all.
Double Layer Housing
Enjoy rich audio performance with the Sony XBA-1iP earbuds. A special liquid crystal polymer, inner housing, provides the necessary rigidity for smooth frequency response, while an ABS outer housing suppresses vibrations for clear mid-high frequency sound reproduction.
More Details Click.
- Driver Unit : Closed, Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response : 5 – 25,000 Hz
- Impedance : 24 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (db) : 108 dB/mW
- Volume Control : +/- Button
- Cord : 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m), OFC Litz cord neck-chain
- Headphone Type : Vertical in-the-ear style earbuds
- Microphone : Electret Condenser
- Case Type : Carrying Pouch
- Plug : Four-conductor gold-plated stereo mini plug for iPod with remote function
- Type of Use : Portable
- Ear Cups : N/A
- Power Handling Capacity : 100 mW (IEC)
More Details Click.
In the Box
- Hybrid Silicone Earbuds – SS (2), S (2), M (2), L (2)
- Noise Isolation Earbuds – S (2), M (2), L (2)
- Operating Instructions (1)
- Cord Adjuster (1)
- Carrying Pouch (1)
- Warranty Card (1)
The XBA-1iP is also available at Sony for $99.99
| « Previous
Samsung Heads For A Grand $40 Billion Sales During First Quarter Of 2012
| Next »
Researchers Plan To Use Satellite To Prevent Ship Sinking Event Like Titanic