Archos 9 is 8.9-inch PC Tablet with Windows 7.Archos 9 PC Tablet is ultra-light and thin PCtablet.By using Archos 9 PC Tablet you can Play all your multimedia content including HD videos……
ARCHOS once again is leading the way in innovation with the introduction of the Netbook of the future, the ARCHOS 9 PCtablet. The new ARCHOS 9 PCtablet combines the performance of a high end netbook with breathtaking aesthetics, excellent ergonomics and a tactile interface on a superb screen.Pure lines, extreme thinness (0.67″), 800g and a stunning black finish, the ARCHOS 9 PC tablet pushes the boundaries of elegance and simplicity on a Netbook, fulfilling the expectations of the most mobile users. It provides all the power and comfort needed for daily usage. With this ultra-light and thin PCtablet, you can watch you videos (including Full HD format), browse the web, “video chat”, or write your mails or documents. Play all your multimedia content including HD videos Use all your daily software such as Windows Live Messenger or Skype with Windows 7, or Lotus Symphony as a productivity suite . Stay connected to Internet and your emails with the built-in connectivity.
Offering breathtaking design, excellent ergonomics and an impressive touch interface, the Archos 9 PC Tablet lets you take all your favorite entertainment with your wherever you roam as well as work in an entirely new way. Powered by Windows 7 Starter Edition operating system, the Archos 9 enables you to do the things you do every day more effortlessly with fewer clicks, faster searching, easier browsing, and simpler ways to connect.
Designed for easy portability, the Archos 9 weighs less than 2 pounds and measures 0.67 inches thin. The Archos 9 sports a full touch-sensitive 9-inch resistive touchscreen display with a virtual keyboard as well as an innovative optical trackpoint (virtual mouse) for easy navigation. An adjustable leg stand allows the Archos 9 to be positioned in a number of positions–upright for watching videos or photo slideshows, or angled for an optimal typing position.
You’ll also enjoy brilliant video playback on the Archos 9 thanks to the gorgeous widescreen, LED-backlit display, which provides a full HD 1080p resolution. And you can set up video conferences (using the 1.3-megapixel webcam), chat with friends and surf the web on the go via the integrated 54g Wi-Fi networking (or tether to a compatible mobile phone via Bluetooth and surf via cellular connectivity; additional charges applicable). Other features include a 60 GB hard drive, 1 GB of RAM, built-in speakers, and up to 5 hours of battery life.
The ARCHOS 9′s controls are ergonomically placed for comfortable and natural use.
- On the right, an optical trackpoint for finger navigation replaces the big touchpad of a laptop to ensure you can precisely point to any position on your screen.
- On the left, screen brightness, Wi-Fi control, and left/right mouse buttons complement the virtual keyboard, so that your regular mouse controls aren’t left aside.
When you want smart info that pops-up under web links or need to right click on something, it’s just as easy as on a PC. That’s just one of the many differences from earlier tablet computers.
The Archos 9′s form and design breaks the rules of the conventional laptop design. Its edges fan out from an already thin structure (0.67 inches or 17 mm at its thickest). And since it weighs less than 29 ounces, you can easily carry it with you in your handbag or backpack and use it any time. It also features a two-position leg-stand that best positions the device depending on how you are using it:
- The upper position is best for viewing videos on the go, surfing the web, or reading
- The lower position is ideal when you need to type memos or web addresses, send an email, or chat with your friends.
With Windows 7 on Archos 9 PC Tablet, accessing files regardless of where you are in the interface is easier than ever. Windows Search will transform the way you search and find your documents. It’s simpler and much quicker than previous versions of Windows. Handy widgets can now be placed anywhere on the desktop. Whether you are looking for the weather forecast in your hometown, or a stock value in your financial portfolio, or the latest movie theater program, it’s right at your fingertips.
The included Internet Explorer 8 will enhance your web experience. It is the fastest, easiest, and safest browser ever released by Microsoft. Discover the hot new features of the world’s number one web browser with the Windows 7 dedicated pages. For example, with Web Slices, you can follow your bid on auction sites or view live sports scores directly in the toolbar of the new Internet Explorer 8.
- 8.9-inch LED-backlit resistive touchscreen display (1024 x 600 pixels)
- Optical finger navigation system (trackpoint) as well as integrated left and right mouse buttons
- 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z515 processor (400 MHz front-side bus speed, 512 KB L2 cache, 2W maximum power consumption)
- 60 GB hard drive
- 1 GB of installed DDR2 RAM (400 MHz)
- Integrated Intel GMA 500 graphics
- 1.3-megapixel webcam with built-in microphone for easy video chats
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 54g Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g)
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR connectivity enables you to connect to peripherals such as mice as well as tether wirelessly to a compatible mobile phone’s cellular connection (additional charges applicable).
- Fast Ethernet (10/100) via optional port replicator
- One USB 2.0 port with additional two USB ports via optional port replicator
- VGA video output via optional port replicator
- Up to 5 hours of battery life via removable Lithium Polymer battery
- Dimensions: 10.07 x 5.28 x 0.67 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 29 ounces (1 pound, 13 ounces)
- Microsoft Security Essentials (antivirus/antispyware) provides real-time protection that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- Lotus Symphony (office productivity) lets you easily create and edit all your documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- vTuner (Web TV and radio player) provides access to over 11,000 radio and TV stations broadcasting over the Internet.
What’s in the Box:
Archos 9, removable battery, stylus, AC adapter with power cord, user guide, legal and safety notice
| « Previous
Finger Race Android App
| Next »
Google Maps and Images Get Instant Treatment