LG has announced the G-Slate tablet, naming as the LG Optimus Pad which will showcase at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2011) in Barcelona. The new LG Optimus Pad AKA G-Slate is a 4G enabled tablet which will bring all latest specifications and features. Well, the new LG Optimus Pad is powered by a 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor, and runs on the Google Android v3.0 Honeycomb operating system.
* Powered by a 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor
* 32GB of storage
* Runs on Google Android v3.0 Honeycomb OS
* 8.9-inch 3D capable display (special glasses required)
* Screen resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels
* 2 megapixel front-facing camera, gyroscope
* 5 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash
* HDMI out, and support for HD video playback
* Adobe Flash Player 10.1 support
* Boasted by a 6400mAh battery
The G-Slate will be available at T-Mobile USA from early March, 2011 and most probably, the LG Optimus Pad is expected to be release worldwide shortly after it.
| « Previous
eLocity A10 Android Tablet Pre-Order Begins on Feb 15th
| Next »