When you want to read in the comfort of your bed at night but don’t want to disturb your sleeping life-partner with bed light, things could be a bit wary. To solve the problem of reading at low light with E-Ink displays, Barnes & Noble has launched a new version of Nook allows to read e-books in the dark. The new Nook Simple Touch is powered with GlowLight, manufactured using a patent-pending lighting technology, and it can be turned instantly just with a touch when you are reading in low light. Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight is available for pre-order and the company will start shipping within this week.
William Lynch, Chief Executive Officer of Barnes & Noble said, “Our new, patent-pending GlowLight technology coupled with the most advanced E-Ink display available make this product the most versatile, high-utility Reader ever and the only device of its kind. It’s like having two Readers in one, with our breakthrough GlowLight technology making the device as exceptional for reading in the darkest bedroom as on the brightest beach, and all at the amazing value of just $139.”
- First & Only Reader designed for perfect bedtime reading.
- Breakthrough technology creates a soft glow optimized for low light reading.
- Warm light illuminates entire screen evenly.
- End bedtime reading debate-when you want to read & your partner wants to sleep.
- GlowLight turns on instantly and adjusts easily with a touch.
- Revolutionary built-in anti-glare screen protector delivers just-like-paper experience – great in bright sun.
- Exclusive Best-Text & adjustable fonts make words crisp & clear.
- Fastest, most advanced E Ink display for seamless page turns.
- Lightest NOOK ever – perfect for long reading sessions and carrying everywhere.
Though Nook with GlowLight pre-order is available at B&N for $139 but it will be available on May 7, 2012.
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
[Tutorial] How To Convert A PDF To ePub
| Next »
Ion Racer – Premium Craft Racing Game For iPhone [Free]