Save The Pencil HD is a fantastic puzzle game developed by Perfect Dimension. This Puzzle game was cost $2.99 but you can download game now at $.99 only! So $2 price has been doped for the iPad users. In this game you are HB; young, sharp and full of lead. A pencil on a mission to join the dots but there’s a rebellion in the stationery cupboard! So are you ready? Get it now, it’s available in iTunes store under Game category!
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/save-the-pencil-hd/id485311417?mt=8
This is a small sized game so can run in any iOS device. Very interesting puzzle game, so simple to play, nice graphics interface. Here in this game the paper clips, rulers, erasers and their friends are angry, and they’ll do anything to stop you. Guide HB to safety and collect the bonus stars to unlock more challenging levels!
Each of the 60 levels across 4 different chapters requires skill, logic and speed. Only the most precise tappers will be able to collect three stars on every level! You can also unlock all of the Game Center achievements.
Save The Pencil Highlights:
• Fun, addictive gameplay with plenty of variety. Tap the dots to move HB safely through each level.
• 60 challenging puzzles across 4 chapters will keep you tapping away.
• Full Game Center integration, with chapter leaderboards and over 20 achievements to earn.
• Collect three stars on every level. Some may be simple, but others are perplexing!
• Regular updates providing new levels and new enemies.
• End of chapter bosses offer a unique challenge.
• Different enemies interact with gameplay in different ways. Dodge paperclips, avoid spinning rulers, race erasers, and more!
• All your favourite stationery characters in one game!
Requirements: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app price has been droped on $.99 to download from iTunes store.
Current Version: 1.0
Size: 8.4 MB
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Sony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphones
| Next »
Raspberry Pi Will Be Available By End Of February, SoC Datasheet Released