California based app4touch has released Tectonic+ 1.0 for iPhone and iPad, an improved version of the popular Tectonic application. Recent earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes are displayed on a 3D interactive globe.
San Jose, California – app4touch has launched Tectonic+ 1.0, an improved version of the popular Tectonic application. It’s now available for iPhone and iPad. Recent earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes are displayed on a 3D interactive globe. You can move a 3D glove to any direction with a finger.
You can use a pinch action to zoom in and out of a particular area of the globe. To perform a Pinch, place two fingers on the globe and spread them apart (to zoom in) or squeeze your fingers together (to zoom out). You will see that earthquakes often occur along plate tectonics.
* Recent earthquakes displayed on a 3D interactive globe
* Filter options by Magnitude, Quantity and Timeframe
* Displays current Hurricanes and Tordanoes
* Displays the most active volcanoes on the planet
* Displays the main Tectonic+boundaries
* Displays current Weather for the main cities of the world
* Displays your actual location on the globe
* Three different earth appearance with many options
* Full Google Map integration to display more details
* iPhone 3GS, 4, iPod touch (3rd Gen), iPod touch (4th Gen), and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 15.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
When you purchase the iPhone version, the iPad version is free and vice versa. All updates are free for lifetime. Tectonic+ is available for $0.99 (USD) only until end of December 2010. It’s a special introductory price.
Download link is given
Some screenshots are given below.
Click On Adds To Buy iPad
| « Previous
Toshiba Satellite T215D-S1140RD 11.6 Inch Notebook PC
| Next »
Interior Design App LivingRoom for iPad 1.4 Has Released