MOG has created a sleek stream-lined app for the new Google Chrome Web Store which opens this week and MOG music now hits Chrome Web Store with a nice cool HTML5 washcloth for cools our Flash fever…….
MOG the best on-demand music listening service, today announced the beta release of its music player for the Chrome Web Store, a featured app in the new Chrome Web Store an online marketplace where users can search, browse and use web-based applications and extensions. For under $5 a month users will enjoy the speed and simplicity of the new app which now offers unlimited music discovery and playback in one spot, and the best music listening experience on the Web.The MOG app for the Chrome Web Store which leverages HTML5 technology provides users with a sleek new interface to search, browse and play unlimited music, on-demand from a vast catalog of close to 10 million songs and nearly one million albums. The new player’s fast performance delivers music instantly and users will enjoy a graphically rich and high quality listening experience. The app is supported on both Chrome and Safari browsers.
- Unlimited Music: Access to over 10 million songs and close to one million albums, on-demand.
- High Quality Audio: Music is streamed at 320 kbps-better than any other music service.
- Best-in-Class, Personal Radio: The most powerful music discovery engine on the planet (powered by MOG Mobius-).
- One-click Access: With one click, get instant access to New Releases, Top Artists, Top Albums and Editor’s Picks.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Unlimited access to the MOG app from any computer using Chrome or Safari browsers or on your TV (Roku and GoogleTV).
Users can install the beta release of MOG’s music player through the Chrome Web Store as follows:
- Download the developer channel of Google Chrome at http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?extra=devchannel
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jgljcanfdcmdnncaneopdlcgjlkgpenj
- Click the Install button
| « Previous
Nokia X7 Coming To AT&T
| Next »
Retro-styled Car Miluira EV for a Green World