website statistics

Your Gadget shopping list for Holiday?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Rate This)

BranchOut has been there on Facebook as a Facebook app for quite some time. Whereas it has been lying low till now, it seems that it has plans of taking things to the next level now. According to the CEO of BranchOut, it can beat LinkedIn eventually because it has an exposure to a far greater audience than LinkedIn does.

The CEO of BranchOut, Rick Marini, is indeed right in a way. LinkedIn is a company in its own, a kind of an independent social network whereas BranchOut is simply an app on Facebook, the largest social network online. So when Marini says that ‘LinkedIn is a great company, and does a great job with 10 percent of the workforce. But the other 90 percent of the world is on Facebook. Those are the people we can finally give a professional profile to’, he is quite right.

In a bid to make things happen for BranchOut, the company has been raising cash. In a recent round of fund-raising, the company was able to get a handsome $25 million from investors. This makes the total investment that BranchOut has received over the last two years $49 million.

However, despite the investment and the high ambitions, BranchOut still has to go a long way before it can be a significant competitor to LinkedIn. Currently, BranchOut has a user base of 25 million. LinkedIn, on the other hand, reigns supreme in the world of professional social networks with its 150 million users.

But it does make sense that when exposed to 850 million users, BranchOut has a far greater field to play in. And it is precisely because of this that the company has been growing at a good pace.

Buy Cheapest Related Product From

Control Your Mattress With Your iPad Through Reverie’s Dream Sleep System

Sony ‘nasne’ Promises A Converged Entertainment Experience
You can also press the left/right arrow key on your keyboard to go to previous/next post
  On April 20, 2012(3 years, 7 months ago.)

You May Also Like:

Recent Products

Buy Now | Compare  
Buy Now | Compare  
Buy Now | Compare  
Buy Now | Compare  

What Do You Think?

Loading Facebook Comments ...

FTC Disclosure: Some of the links of this website are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.

Recent Search

Recent Tutorials

Now you can set custom ringtones to individual skype contacts on android. It's easy to setup. Take a look.
Now you can install Microsoft's Cortana on Android devices. It's pretty easy to install. Follow the steps below, check the screenshot.
Want to install Android lollipop 5.0.2 on pc? This post is for you. It's pretty easy to install and run. Just take a look.
With our partnership with Mode Media, we just got a jump start. Here is our first story of hand picked curated content on Android Tutorials.
Want to change theme on android ? We will show you how to change theme on android. It will makes your phone looks like new and smart.
You can record your screen on android very easily. No root Required. All you have to need a pc and USB cable. Let's find out.
A simple tutorial on how-to block a phone number on Android device, without an external app. Its pretty easy and straight-forward. Take a look.
Here we will show how to take Screenshot on your Apple Watch.
For too many people, the realization that they need to back up their photos and videos only comes when they misplace or break their smartphones and lose everything. Here we a report on possible solution and best tools.
Not sure if you are aware that your Wi-Fi Router Or Modem could be hacked too. Here we found a quick tips, how to check if your Router or Modem is hacked.
Close You Have To Login
Login With »Login With TwitterLogin With Facebook