Listen To This Article:
Many gamers think that creating a fun PC setup for gaming is expensive. Although, that is not absolutely true! With the right information, you can save a lot of your hard-earned cash and still build a perfect PC setup for hardcore gaming. For this blog, let’s learn about the best Gaming Keyboards under $100.
Let’s talk about the most important peripheral for gamers- Keyboards. In fact, Gamers will often bang on keyboard keys with excessive force with a vague notion that the output generated in the game, will be proportional. Some keys are more susceptible to this behavior, like the Space key.
But we are not here to talk about these somewhat emotional outbursts, we know excessive banging on keyboards adds to the complete gaming experience. Although, if you are using a regular purpose keyboard, you are more likely to damage it way beyond repair. But if you are using a Gaming Keyboard, you should not worry about excessive banging.
Best Gaming Keyboards under $100
Talking of Gaming experience, we have listed 4 gaming keyboards that, first of all, come under $100. Secondly, these keyboards have additional features that enhance your complete gaming experience. So, you should not Let’s dig in!
- Mid-Heigh Key-Caps.
- Customizable Color Options(16.8 Million)
- Ergonomic Wrist Rest.
- Lighting Effects.
- Ultra-Thin Suspension Keycap.
- Multiple Backlight Modes.
- Backlit feature.
- Exchangeable Keycaps.
- Aluminum body.
- Metal Plate Switch. (50 Million Keystrokes Warranty)
- Every keystroke is claimed to feel like a mouse click with Tactile Bump and Audible Click.
- USB Plug.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac Devices.
- Membrane and Mechanical Coating.
- Tuning wheel- control for multimedia, illumination, brightness, dpi Volume and more. 360 degree rotatable.
- Windows 10 Dial functionality-replaceable by the Tuning Wheel.
- 16.8 Colors.
- Silent typing.
- Mid-Height Keys.
- Quick-Fire Macro Keys that skirt he main key-frame.
- Improved Anti-ghosting Technology.