PUBG was launched as a PC game and it landed itself as the second highest selling PC Game in the history with 24 Million copies being sold. As it started to gain popularity, the developers of PUBG made it available for all other possible gaming consoles like XBox, PlayStation as well as Smartphones. This game is as addictive as it is fun to play. But you will soon start to lose interest if you don’t learn some tricks to always come out with Chicken Dinner.
Tricks to get frequent Chicken Dinners!
- If you are chasing a squad or searching for a ride, you should put away your weapon. This drastically increases sprint time. In fact, once you put away the weapon, you can sprint 6 times faster.
- You can put markers on the map. This is a great way to navigate through the map, whether while you are jumping off the plane or running towards to safe zone.
- If you are playing in a team, always keep the team chats private, otherwise, every player can listen to what you are saying to your team members.
- While jumping off the plane, aim for small towns. The areas with very few houses have minimum loot but as you land inside them, you will face less enemy. On the other hand, if you pick big city centers, expect other players to aim for the same area. This means if you can find a good weapon before others do, you can get some easy kills. But if you fail to find a weapon at the right time, you run the risk of being killed.
- Always look for these things first as your loot- bag pack, assault rifle, bulletproof vest, med-kits and a helmet. Also, look for the higher level items.
- You might be better off jumping out from a building for easy escape rather than taking the stairs, but landing on the ground from a jump higher than two-stories comes with fall damage.
- The players who have taken enough of damage will fall down, and they can’t get up unless their team members come and revive them. So if you see someone down on the ground, don’t waste your bullets killing them. Instead, kill the ones that are still on their feet first, then kill the ones on the ground.
- Not all the scopes will fit all rifles. For example, you can put only put an 8x scope on long-range rifles, not on M16.
Before we wrap up here is another useful tip for you, you are better off using the burst fire mode on assault rifles. This way, you don’t have to keep on tapping on your screen to kill your enemies. All you need to do is press and hold the shoot button.