P3Droid just released 6 new kernels which will replace the one included in the Android 2.2 ROM . Flash 10.1 running nicely on top of Froyo.
Pick a kernel:
(If any of these links go down, you can get them all from the source link down below.)
Instructions for installing:
*Note 1* – This process is done in ClockworkMod Recovery.
1. Download a kernel from the list above to your Droid.
2. Open ROM Manager and choose “Install ROM Ffrom SD Card.”
3. Navigate to the location of the kernel you just downloaded.
4. Select it and skip “wipe data and cache.” Make a backup just in case.
5. Allow the phone to reboot into recovery and install your new kernel.
6. Reboot the phone and BAM! All done. Wifi ready.