Featuring the latest AMD Dual-Core C-50 Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, the A53U-XE1 easily handles multitasking and entertainment on its brilliant 15.6″ LED-backlit HD+ display. HDMI ready, supersize your high-definition media to an HDTV for up to 1080p visuals and 8 channel surround sound support. The A53U-XE1 is also engineered with ASUS IceCool technology with hairline brushed aluminum to maintain a low temperature on the keyboard and palm rest area for comfortable computing even after the longest sessions. Encased with an aluminum chassis, travel free with scratch-resistant, and smudge-resistant protection for robust durability day-in and day-out. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details below.
| || |
- AMD C50 Dual Core Processor;AMD Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
- 3GB of DDR3 1333MHz DRAM, 2 slots, 8GB Max;320GB Hard Drive (5400 RPM);Super Multi DVD Drive
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Operating System;5-in-1 Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO/SDHC)
- 15.6-Inch HD Display (1366×768);0.3MP Webcam;HDMI and VGA Port;Wireless 802.11bgn;3 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 Year Accidental Damage Protection and 1 Year Standard Global Warranty Included
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Processor: 1 hertz AMD C Series
- Memory Slots: 2
- Size: 320 GB
- Speed: 5400 rpm
Ports and Connectivity
- USB Ports: 3
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 15.12 inches, 10.12 inches, 1.4 inches
- Weight: 5.72 pounds
- AMD Dual-Core C-50 Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics ensures responsive and energy-efficient performance
- ASUS Power4Gear optimizes system performance for increased performance and longer mobility
- IceCool Technology makes use of superior component engineering combined with the aluminum surface, keeps palm rest and typing surfaces cool
- ASUS Palm-Proof Technology prevents accidental input by intelligently distinguishing between palm and finger contact
- Altec Lansing speakers enhanced with SRS Premium Sound produce crisp, clear audio reproduction
Powered by the AMD Dual-Core C-50 Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, the A53U-XE1 handles an assortment of daily tasks with ease. ASUS Power4Gear is an assortment of power profiles selectable via the Power4Gear hotkey above the keyboard that optimizes the system for the task at hand—giving the most performance or maximizing battery life.
The A53U-XE1 has an array of built-in features that are specialized for ease of use. It features a chiclet keyboard with numeric keypad and multi-touch trackpad to effortlessly type documents or navigate through your mobile world. The A53U-XE1also has a spacious palm rest with ASUS Palm-Proof Technology where the trackpad intelligently distinguishes between your palm and finger to prevent errors for a worry-free typing experience.
With its sunken-hinge screen design, you will be able to enjoy wider and more ergonomic viewing angles, enabling greater clarity and comfort. Plus, the ASUS Power4Gear utility controls the fans noise level so you can relax with a virtually silent computing experience anywhere you go.
Compact and light, the A53U-XE1 shows off a new streamlined design with ASUS Infusion Technology to give this notebook a scratch-resistant coat with eye-catching style. Opening this mobile wonder, you will notice an elegant, subtle patterned design around the keyboard with a smudge-resistant coat to keep the A53U-XE1 looking new.
The power button has a built in light indicator so whether you’re in light or dark areas you always know where to find it. With the A53U-XE1, you get a chiclet style keyboard that was recipient of the iF Product Design Award China—a coveted award given to products with outstanding quality and design. The chiclet keyboard is more than just looks. Its uniquely-spaced layout and key cap design effectively protects it from dust and crumb buildup and makes it easier to clean.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 15.6-inch HD display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: AMD Dual-Core C-50 Accelerated Processor
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n ( 2.4GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 3GB DDR3 SDRAM, 1 x SODIMM Sockets (up to 4GB)
- Storage: 320GB 5400RPM hard drive
- Optical Drive: Super Multi DVD drive
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Altec Lansing speakers
- Microphone: Microphone
- Card Reader: 5-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO SDHC (SD2.0)
- Input / Output: 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor, 1 x RJ-45 LAN, 3 x USB 2.0 ports
- Battery: 6 cell
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 1.4 –inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.72lbs (with 6 cell battery)
- Color: Mocha