Introducing with Lenovo’s G570 433462U features with Intel Pentium Dual Core B940 processor, 3GB of memory and spacious storage for images, music and videos. The screen is a high-def LED backlight displays of 15.6-inch widescreens with 16:9 aspect ratio. It also comes with Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7 with RapidBoot technology. OneKey Rescue System, a convenient tool which makes data backup and recovery quick and easy. Plus, Lenovo Energy Management helps to protect the long-term life of the battery by preventing unnecessary recharges, and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent away from the wall outlet. The Lenovo VeriFace recognition software makes your face your password. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
| || |
- Intel Pentium Dual Core B940 processor
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- 15.6″ HD screen (1366×768), 16:9 widescreen
- 3GB DDR3 memory, 500GB HDD storage
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Integrated DVD reader/writer
- USB 2.0 connectors
- Integrated web camera
- Stereo speakers
- Lenovo DirectShare—easily synchronize your files with
another notebook without connecting to the internet
- Numeric keypad for easier data logging and gaming
- VeriFace face recognition—a fun way to log into your PC
- Designed as a versatile but affordable notebook, built with
durability in mind from the makers of ThinkPad
- Lenovo Energy Management—protects the long-term durability
of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving
technology to increase time spent between charges
- OneKey Rescue System makes data backup and recovery
simple so you can spend time on more enjoyable tasks
Versatile and durable, the G570 includes plenty of features to facilitate a regular, stress-free computing experience. High-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi provides fast connectivity; Lenovo ReadyComm helps you easily manage your networking and internet connection; and Lenovo DirectShare allows you to synchronize your files with another notebook without having to connect to the internet. VeriFace face recognition is a fun and secure way to login to your PC. Lenovo Energy Management uses advanced energy-saving technology to stretch your battery life, protecting your battery’s long-term durability and increasing the amount of time you can go unplugged. And you can rest at ease knowing OneKey Rescue System is there to simplify data backup and recovery, allowing you to focus on using your computer instead of worrying about its maintenance.
AFFORDABLE PRODUCT, HIGH-PRICE PERFORMANCE
The G570 laptop is an affordable way to tackle your everyday computer tasks. It has all the essentials, whether you’re trying to do homework, complete the family budget, surf the Web, send email or just play a little. But we throw in a few extra touches to make it more than simply “functional.” The latest Intel processors, high-capacity storage, plenty of memory and Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7, with RapidBoot technology, make the G570 fast and efficient. Plus cool design features, a brilliant HD widescreen and integrated graphics make it fun to look at. Finally, additional Lenovo apps make it easy to connect, use and keep secure.
Enjoy the look of the curvaceous cover with its cool “spoiler” element, then easily open the G570 with one hand and take a gander inside. The popular AccuType keyboard is a thing of beauty. It features island-style, easy-to-press keys with finger-friendly design and an ergonomic spacebar for safe, comfortable use — which is good, considering how much time you’re going to want to spend using your new G570 laptop.
VERIFACE FACE RECOGNITION
- Your face is your password
- Supports multiple users
- Login log review – check who has tried to log into your computer
- File encryption/decryption – encrypt and decrypt sensitive files, using your face as your password!
- Live detection – stops unauthorized users from using a photo of the owner to log in
- Leave a video message – unauthorized users can leave a video message for the computer owner to view when they return
ONEKEY RESCUE SYSTEM
An easy-to-use program for detecting and removing viruses, restoring the Windows operating system, and creating recovery discs.
- System backup
- Restore OS partition
- Create recovery discs
- Scan and kill viruses without entering windows
- Upgrade virus definition
- Cleaner, cooler-looking ID
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Finger-friendly key shape
- Safer, comfortable use
- Less mistyping
- Ergonomic spacebar
- Comfortable keypress
Synchronize selected folders with any notebook in the same network without connection to the internet.
- Synchronize through LAN/ WLAN/ AdHoc
- Synchronize your photos, music, videos, IE bookmarks, emails, or simply browse other PC’s files through the network
- Start DirectShare on two Lenovo laptops with Directshare to set up a link automatically
- Use other brand PCs by manually installing an included file