myPulse is an innovative health app developed for the iOS platform. This app can measure your heart rate using your iPhone’s camera. This amazingly intuitive app is developed by Tingalin, LLC. This premium app usually cost $0.99, but not now. Due to a limited price drop promotion, myPulse is currently available for free at App Store. Take the offer before it expires.
myPulse is a very useful healthcare app that you must keep on your device (if supported). This wonderful app can measure your heart rate in a minute. The process is also very easy. Just place your index finger on the camera lens. and that’s it!
This app can help you manage your heart rate in any situation. And, myPulse app can measure quick and show accurate results. This could be helpful when your are working out and want to measure if you are overdoing it. Or, you could measure your heart rate if you aren’t feeling too well.
This app needs 2.5 MB of free space on your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s only. Check more features from the developers below.
• Simple and Easy to use
• Displays continuous graph of your heart beat
• Heart Rate displayed in large font and high contrast for easier reading outdoors
• Instant ready on app launch for easy one handed operation, no need to press a button to start.
• Displays your Training Intensity and Training Zone
• Keeps a log of your measurements with option to add notes.
• Exports Log as CSV file for easy sharing with your coach.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is totally free to download from app store for a limited time only.
Current Version: 1.0.0
Size: 2.5 MB
| « Previous
Acer Brings New Aspire AS5733 15.6-Inch Laptop
| Next »
Tank Bomber – Premium Shooting Game For iOS [Price Drop]