Nikon bring fast, and stylish Coolpix S6000 combines 14.2 effective megapixels with an incredible 7x optical Zoom-Nikkor ED glass lens for stunning prints as large as 20×30 inches. The Coolpix S6000, with Nikon’s EXPEED image processing concept and 4-way VR Image Stabilization System, takes incredible pictures, incredibly easy. This is an Amazon’s produce review. Checkout more detail bellow.
* 14.2 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 20 x 30 inches
* 7x Wide-angle Zoom- NIKKOR ED Glass Lens has a versatile zoom range from wide 28mmm to 196mm telephoto coverage that gets you close to the action while capturing expansive landscapes. The NIKKOR ED lens is built on a proud heritage of producing precision camera optics that delivers superb color and razor-sharp results
* Incredible, Bright 2.7-inch Clear Color Display makes images and movies easy to compose and share with a wide-viewing angle and anti-glare coating
* Quick Performance with ultra-fast start-up, autofocus and shooting – Sports Continuous shooting enables high-speed shooting at approximately 4 fps for images up to 45 frames (at 3MP)
* 4-way VR Image Stabilization System – Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effect of camera shake. Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO setting to compensate for cameras hake and subject movement. High ISO up to 3200 at full resolution capability helps give you better results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving
Quick response, a powerful 7x zoom and a sleek design for flexible picture-taking and beautiful photos
The stylishly compact Coolpix S6000 blends an ultra fast start-up time, the powerful reach of a 7x zoom, and a variety of automated shooting functions that maximizes the image quality and performance benefits of Nikon’s innovative EXPEED digital image-processing concept. The Coolpix S6000’s sleek design ensures photographers to capture beautiful photos in stylish elegance.
The Coolpix S6000 packs a 14.2 megapixel image sensor and a precision 7x zoom, Nikkor ED glass lens into the thinnest body in its class.* With 28mm wide-angle coverage and macro shooting from as close as 3 cm (1.2 in.), this new lens enhances the creative possibilities of the Coolpix S6000.
The Coolpix S6000 delivers high-speed auto focus performance and an ultra-fast start-up time within approx. 0.75 seconds that enables users to preserve those once-in-a-lifetime expressions.
* Among compact cameras equipped with an optical 7x zoom lens with wide-angle capability measuring 30mm (35mm format equivalent) or less as of December 29, 2009 (according to research conducted by Nikon Corporation).
Nikon Coolpix S6000 Feature Highlights
EXPEED digital imaging technology
Nikon’s smarter approach to digital imaging technology. From image capture to processing, Nikon’s comprehensive EXPEED digital imaging concept encompasses the entire picture-taking operation. EXPEED is much more than a processing engine; it is a revolution in digital photography.
High-Definition movie recording
Entertain audiences with movies that capture the impact of the scene with HD. The Coolpix S8000 can shoot up to 1.5 hours* of HD movies (720p) with sound at 30fps. HDMI output is also available for easy in camera playback on your TV or computer.
*Recording stops automatically after 29 minutes. This figure is based on in-house testing standards and stated for recording at 25°C with a fully charged EN-EL12 battery. Actual results may vary greatly depending on factors that include differences in ambient temperature, and the amount of zoom and autofocus operations used.
Four advanced image stabilization features ensure sharper results
Compensating for the effects of camera shake to realize sharper results and contribute to a more reassuring shooting experience, lens shift VR stabilization frees you to enjoy capturing special moments without worrying about slight hand movements. High ISO 1600 capability at any image size up to its maximum of 4320 x 3240 pixels allows faster shutter speeds when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects. Motion Detection automatically controls shutter speed and the ISO setting to compensate for subject movement as well as camera shake. Advanced flash control enables natural and beautiful flash photos even when subjects are backlit or when shooting telephoto by enhancing ISO sensitivity, rather than opting for slower shutter speeds. With advanced flash control, users can shoot with more flexibility in the night and when subjects are far away.
2.7-inch, 230k-dot TFT LCD featuring Nikon’s Clear Color Display
The high quality 2.7-inch Clear Color Display for the Coolpix S6000 features an ultra wide-viewing angle, anti-reflection coating, and screen brightness adjustment. The monitor’s structure greatly reduces reflection and improves visibility outdoors for a more vivid, clearer image preview and playback.
Nikon’s Smart Portrait System with Skin Softening
As part of Nikon’s Smart Portrait System, a series of advanced functions help produce consistently great portraits. The Skin Softening function ensures smooth skin tone on the face of subjects by leveraging built-in face-detection technology. Automatically detecting as many as 12 faces in the shot, Face-priority AF helps produce satisfying portraits by adjusting focus and exposure. Smile Timer helps to faithfully record precious moments by automatically releasing the shutter when the subject smiles. Blink Warning alerts the photographer when it suspects that a subject has blinked, while the Blink Proof function shoots five sequential frames, then saves the one in which the subject’s eyes are wide open. In-Camera Red-Eye Fix Red-Eye Fix automatically corrects perceived red-eye effect before saving the image to memory.
Subject tracking automatically detects a human face and then continues to track and focus on that subject. Particularly useful when capturing children as they move naturally, Subject Tracking even functions if the subject moves out of the frame and returns within three seconds
Nikon Coolpix S6000 Other Features
- Macro shooting from as close as 3 cm (1.2 in.)
- 16 scene modes for optimized shooting in various settings
- Scene Auto Selector
- Quick Retouch
- Auto Sort function
- Approx. 32 MB of internal memory
- USB charging via Charging AC Adapter EH-68P/EH-68P (AR) or PC
- HDMI connectivity
What’s in the Box
- EN-EL12 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- EH-68P AC Adapter/Charger
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable
- AN-CP19 Strap
- Coolpix Software Suite CD-ROM
| « Previous |
BMW Adding ICE In Megacity EV
| Next » |
Sn0wbreeze 2.2 iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak Updated To Fix iBooks Issue