Introducing with the new iMac MC309LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop . The ultimate all-in-one goes all out. The new iMac features next-generation quad-core processors and the fastest graphics ever in an all-in-one computer. It also brings Thunderbolt I/O technology to the desktop for lightning-fast data transfer. And a new FaceTime HD camera lets you make full-screen HD video calls. All from a beautiful widescreen LED-backlit display that takes up just a sliver of your desk. It’s everything you want in a desktop.This is a Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
- 21.5-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with IPS technology, a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 178-degree viewing angle (horizontal and vertical). Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display.
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor (“Sandy Bridge”) with 6 MB shared L3 cache for excellent multitasking.
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1333 MHz DDR3; supports up to 16 GB)
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics processor (with 512 MB of DDR5 SDRAM discrete video memory) for high performance when playing 3D games, editing HD video, or running design software.
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/
- Built-in FaceTime camera for video chatting (up to HD 720p resolution when connecting to other Macs)
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Side-loading SDXC card slot
- Four USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- One Thunderbolt port
- Mini DisplayPort video output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately).
- Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers along with built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Dimensions: 20.8 x 7.42 x 17.75 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
The new iMac features next-generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processors and the fastest graphics ever in an all-in-one computer. It also brings Thunderbolt I/O technology to the desktop for lightning-fast data transfer. And a new FaceTime HD camera lets you make full-screen HD video calls. All from a beautiful, widescreen 21.5-inch LED-backlit display that takes up just a sliver of your desk. It’s everything you want in a desktop. Now more powerful, more advanced, and even more incredible than before.
The iMac’s display offers a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution (for native 1080p high-definition viewing), and it uses IPS technology to deliver consistent color across an ultra wide 178 degree viewing angle. This 21.5-inch model (MC309LL/A) offers improved graphics with AMD Radeon HD 6750M discrete graphics featuring 512 MB of GDDR5 memory, a 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SD card slot (compatible with SDHC and SDXC cards), one Thunderbolt port, a FireWire 800 port, and a total of four USB 2.0 ports.
Next-Generation Dual-Core Intel Processor
This iMac is powered by a second-generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor (dubbed “Sandy Bridge”), which provides breakthrough digital media management, content creation, and 3D gaming capabilities. With updated Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the latest Core i5 increases speed automatically for whatever you’re doing, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload.
Intel’s Hyper-Threading Technology enables each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the performance you need for smart multitasking. And you’ll enjoy a rich set of new features for a stunning and seamless visual experience with no additional hardware. The “Sandy Bridge” Core i5 processor also provides faster access to the installed RAM, with an integrated memory controller to connect fast 1333 MHz memory directly to the processor.
Revolutionary Thunderbolt Technology
Developed by Intel with collaboration from Apple, high-speed Thunderbolt I/O (input/output) technology delivers an amazing 10 gigabits per second of transfer speeds in both directions. Built into the iMac, the Thunderbolt port allows you to connect to new Thunderbolt-compatible peripherals as well as existing USB and FireWire peripherals using simple adapters. You’ll be able to move data up to 20 times faster than with USB 2.0 and more than 12 times faster than with FireWire 800, and you can daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices without using a hub. Thunderbolt also supports DisplayPort for high resolution displays and works with existing adapters for HDMI, DVI and VGA displays.
Bright, Colorful Display
This 21.5-inch, all-in-one Apple iMac features an edge-to-edge glass display that utilizes LED backlighting for improved brightness and energy efficiency as well as In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, which delivers consistent color across a wide 178-degree viewing angle.
You’ll be able to cut the cord with the included Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse, both of which connect to the iMac using Bluetooth wireless technology. Additionally, the Magic Mouse features a seamless Multi-Touch surface that enables you to use the same intuitive gestures used on the MacBook trackpad to easily scroll through long documents or swipe to move forward or backward through a collection of web pages or photos. And it can be configured as either a single- or two-button mouse.
And with the FaceTime HD camera placed above the display in the iMac’s thin aluminum and glass design, you’ll be able to make video calls in HD 720p resolution to friends and family on another iMac or MacBook. Additionally, you’ll be able to connect to those using an iPad 2, iPhone 4, or iPod touch.