Mobile Monitor Technologies has launched a new innovative foldable USB monitor namely the Field Monitor Pro.Compared to conventional monitors which weighs 9 to 10 pounds, the Field Monitor weighs only 4 pounds and boast of a “foldable” design.The new Field Monitor Pro is an ideal for busy professionals who are always hunting for a second monitor but no-more space for conventional monitor.
The new Field Monitor Pro is bundled with some powerful specifications and features. It has a 15.4-inch LED-backlit display, a rear kickstand, DisplayLink technology, and lot more.
* 15.4-inch LED-backlit display with 1280×800 pixels resolution
* Can fold and comprised of an ABS / polycarbonate blend
* Capable used in stood-up and lay-flat mode
* Two Kensington lock slots, & a rear kickstand
* DisplayLink technology, & two USB 2.0 sockets
* Full-on number pad for efficient data entry
* Weight only four-pound and thickness of 2.5mm
It folds up to protect the screen during transport and its case is made of an ABS/ polycarbonate blend with a wall that is twice as thick. It also has a built-in numeric keypad for efficient data entry. The Field Monitor Pro will be launched in 2011.
Checkout the video below.
| « Previous |
WakeMate is Available for iOS Devices
| Next » |
LG Optimus 2X/LG Star Price