After the huge success of Madden NFL 12, EA Tiburon is ready to roll out the new title of the series – Madden NFL 13. The game is scheduled to release tomorrow. As always, the gameplay is based on National Football League of USA. EA Sport‘s Chief Creative Officer Richard Hilleman confirms that this game will dazzle the gamers with the huge changes made in the conventional gameplay of NFL series.
Madden NFL series is developed based on the National Football League organized in USA every year. The aim of developing this series is not only entertaining current NFL fans, but also create more fans beyond national boundaries of USA.
Gameplay and Features
- Madden NFL 13 features improved high dynamic range lighting and motion blur which outcast the previous releases of NFL series and even NCAA Football 12.
- Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will be seen anchoring the game at the commentary in more than 200 commentary cut scenes before the games.
- Halftime shows are removed from this game.
- The game contains all new Nike uniforms and alternates.
- Kinect is included on the Xbox 360 console and a new feature “Tebowing” will be included in the game.
- There are several Online and Offline modes such as Combine Franchise, Online Franchise, and Superstar modes and so on.
- Like NCAA 13, More than 20 new quarterback drop backs have been included in NFL 13.
- EA has including more than 430 new catch animations of pass, catch, tackles and so on.
- New moves for avoiding the pass rush have been included in the game.
- Player interactions including a balance system has been controlled by new Infinity Engine.
- Players are now able to perform simultaneous tackling of the ball in mid-air.
Development and Release
EA Tiburan and will be published by EA Sports. The game is developed for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360. Madden NFL 13 is available in both single player and multiplayer mode. ESRB rating of this game is E and PEGI already rated it 3.0. The game is scheduled to release in the North American region on August 28, 2012 and in EU on August 31, 2012.
Source: Madden NFL 13