WowWee relase Light Strikers which makes laser tag look more like Paper Jamz,but better.WowWee is trying to bring back the fad with a vengeance with the Light Strike laser gun kits and the weapon is fully customizable with a fingerprint identification……
Carrying over the Paper Jamz aesthetic, Light Strike aims to bring video game action into the real-world with a set of laser tag guns and accessories that sport fingerprint ID, long-range LED targeting, built-in health and ammo meters and the ability to play with up to four teams of unlimited size. The game’s stable of weapons includes Light Strike‘s signature gun, the Assault Striker a machine gun bipod with recoil action, a scope attachment with 100-foot range and a grenade launcher that can shoot groups of enemies down in a single shot.
Light Strike is a toy that brings video game action in the real world live and in color! Conquer individual challenges, play one-on-one or create the ultimate team battle with unlimited players. Interactive light and sound effects put you in the middle of the fight! Strikers are fully customizable built-in weapon choices and separate attachments that give you a tactical advantage.With its team play abilities, performance and more, the laser tag game of the 80′s is coming back with a vengeance. Light Strike will be available later this year, in time for boys everywhere to ask for these on their Holiday wish list.Light Strike is set for an August 2011 launch with guns starting at about $40.
- Unlimited Players and up to 4 teams at a time, each with their own color ID used to blast opponents
- Super thin, exquisitely detailed strikers feature “Touch Tech” activation
- Practice blast skills with included light-up and sound FX Target
- Fully customizable- play how you want!
- One-on-one matches or ultimate team battles
- Accessories include Targets, Body Vests, Scopes and more